Tell Someone To ‘Kill Themselves” And You Could End Up In Jail

Clearly anyone who tells someone to do this needs help, but so does the victim who obeys the command.

It’s tragic all the way around. Both of these young people needed help.

Youths should consider that by telling someone to ‘kill themselves’ that they can be arrested and could face jail time.

They should think about how very mean and cruel this is, not to mention extremely wrong!

If you don’t like someone, no need to befriend them and certainly wrong to harass them in any way, show acts of cruelty or give orders to ‘kill themself.’

:hug:
Perhaps you should tell that to some of your liberal posters here. That is one of brandonpresident's favorite phrases and Mr. Tiny Penis endorses shooting all republicans. You guys have issues.

Perhaps you should tell that to some of your liberal posters here. That is one of brandonpresident's favorite phrases and Mr. Tiny Penis endorses shooting all republicans. You guys have issues.
I don't know those people. Nor have I seen a liberal tell someone to go kill themselves since I have been here.

Clearly anyone who tells someone to do this needs help, but so does the victim who obeys the command.

It’s tragic all the way around. Both of these young people needed help.

Youths should consider that by telling someone to ‘kill themselves’ that they can be arrested and could face jail time.

They should think about how very mean and cruel this is, not to mention extremely wrong!

If you don’t like someone, no need to befriend them and certainly wrong to harass them in any way, show acts of cruelty or give orders to ‘kill themself.’

:hug:

There's a poster here on JPP who constantly told people he was angry at to "kill themselves". I saw it MANY times from this poster. It was "BidenPresident". It was truly, truly one of the most evil things I've seen an adult do on this forum and I personally think they should have been banned immediately after the first time.

I'm sure they didn't mean it and I hope for their sake they were only lashing out in anger, but it's still pretty evil. You really don't know who you are talking to on a forum like this.

You didn't read the article did you?

"Thousands of texts..."

Was on the phone with boyfriend as he committed suicide and she encouraged him to "finish it."

Bullying went on for prolonged period.

This wasn't some casual insult or one-off thing. She hectored this guy into committing suicide and then assisted in making sure he carried it through.
She did not read the article... and that was 10 years ago...
They never should have released her...

There's a poster here on JPP who constantly told people he was angry at to "kill themselves". I saw it MANY times from this poster. It was "BidenPresident". It was truly, truly one of the most evil things I've seen an adult do on this forum and I personally think they should have been banned immediately after the first time.

I'm sure they didn't mean it and I hope for their sake they were only lashing out in anger, but it's still pretty evil. You really don't know who you are talking to on a forum like this.
Back here under a new name...still doing it...and she's not the only one...

Back