Terrorists waging bio war on our bees!

yes I consider my cellphone as handy. As a matter of fact I am on a conference call on it at this moment. I have only had one for a year or so though and can well live without it.
But then I buy 300 min a month and have 3,000 rollover minutes....

Umm, just in case you get any ideas, I meant a cool character. A funny, kind of crazy girl with perky breasts and cherry nipples.

yes I consider my cellphone as handy. As a matter of fact I am on a conference call on it at this moment. I have only had one for a year or so though and can well live without it.
But then I buy 300 min a month and have 3,000 rollover minutes....

300 mins a month? That wouldn't get me through a weekend.

Umm, just in case you get any ideas, I meant a cool character. A funny, kind of crazy girl with perky breasts and cherry nipples.
LOL! Okay, you got it. If I actually use your name you get veto on the first draft.

Seriously, this kind of story -- doomsday fiction: "see, the scientists were right" kind of thing -- is a minor sub-genre within science fiction. It tends to be too topical to be lasting, literary fiction but it's popular and often pointed. David Brin's Earth is one of the best examples.

I know, you're a man. I get it.
:D

There's a woman who rides the same bus I do in the evenings, and sometimes in the morning as well, if I'm running late whom I think of as "Cellphone Woman." I have, quite literally, never seen her without a phone against her ear. Never once. I even saw her in Long's one day on a weekend and she was yakking on the phone then, too.

Now me, I dislike 'em. I'd give mine up in a trice to save the honeybees. My wireless router, on the other hand . . . .

I figure it is mostly the cellphone towers and not the cellphones per sie if they are effecting honeybees.

:D

There's a woman who rides the same bus I do in the evenings, and sometimes in the morning as well, if I'm running late whom I think of as "Cellphone Woman." I have, quite literally, never seen her without a phone against her ear. Never once. I even saw her in Long's one day on a weekend and she was yakking on the phone then, too.

Now me, I dislike 'em. I'd give mine up in a trice to save the honeybees. My wireless router, on the other hand . . . .

I'm not that bad. I always shut mine off in restaurants for instance.

I just got a wireless router. I love it.

Does anyone make an ethanol powered laptop ?

It is obvious many of the operators are powered by ethanol, but not the laptop.

Colorado had one a while back, but it was tested and found to be a virus on necropsy. I think they may be extrapolating suggestive danger from many different shortages from different periods and from different reasons.

Back