Tesla Billionaire Elon Musk Issues $35 Trillion U.S. ‘Bankruptcy’ Warning

The company(ies) making those bombs had $200,000,000,000 more in sales than they otherwise would have had. They employed more people who earned more money to spend in the economy in order to feed, clothe, and house their families...which IS what happened.

What did YOU think would happen?
That Depends frankie

The company(ies) making those bombs had $200,000,000,000 more in sales than they otherwise would have had. They employed more people who earned more money to spend in the economy in order to feed, clothe, and house their families...which IS what happened.

What did YOU think would happen?
You have to be a democrat. A Kamala voter, because you don't even realize what you wrote. You admit to killing women and children to boost the US economy. I don't want to turn into a hater like most of JPP but I can no longer deal with this type of stupidity.

You have to be a democrat.

I am not a Democrat. I am a registered Independent.

A Kamala voter, because you don't even realize what you wrote.

I am sane...so of course I will vote for Kamala Harris in this election. I know exactly what I wrote. You asked a question...and I answered it.

You still have not answered my in-return question.

You admit to killing women and children to boost the US economy.

I did not such thing. You asked what would happen...and I answered it.

I don't want to turn into a hater like most of JPP...

Good. Don't do it. Hating people is of no use at all.

I refuse to do it.

... but I can no longer deal with this type of stupidity.
Dealing with your stupidity is something that should not be that difficult. Just deal with it.

Back