Test Thread

you know it's not too late for me to program the bot to find every superfreak post and groan it :)

OH NOZ... NOT A GROAN... my life would absolutely end if I were groaned. I double dog dare you!

yeah... I went there... double... dog... dare

Don't underestimate yourself, you have heard plenty of men from Ohio moaning from across the border. While they are trying to attract the sheep, if you mimic that sound, Grind will come a runnin. You may even get 3D to hustle on over from WA. Trinity circle jerk!

That is likely due to a setting I have to count people as logged in for only 60 minutes or so... :dunno:

-_-

what is that based on specifically? is it if someone is inactive and not doing anything for 60 minutes?

Probably. Some boards use longer time limits so that it will show more users "logged in" and make it look like their board is more active. However, I set it (I think I did) at some time under 1 hour... I can't remember the setting.

damnit I should have had the bot update with that image and the text "i am superfreak" or something. :/ live and learn

If you are going to delete them... Why not remove them entirely? Are these messages important in some way?

Back