ok cool.

we now have quite the stable

thing1:
:thing1:

mott:
:crymott:

"She persisted" (could be any jpp woman honestly, maybe tbd ;)):
:pussyhat:
tbd, ahhhh, come on Grind, don’t be a real pussy, call it what it is a meme for me!

I have a few corrections, I have hair, it’s beautiful brown and curly, my eyes aren’t red from crying but a beautiful cat eye green rimmed in gold, I’m one of those rare people, and I am by no means flat chested, even with toxic titties that had to be reduced from a DD to a C, they are a nice handful, but only for hubby. I would never wear such a fashion less shirt, either, mine would have better symbolism like a vagina crushing a small penis like yours.

Thanks again for creating the meme, though, your thoughtfulness is very touching!

tbd, ahhhh, come on Grind, don’t be a real pussy, call it what it is a meme for me!

I have a few corrections, I have hair, it’s beautiful brown and curly, my eyes aren’t red from crying but a beautiful cat eye green rimmed in gold, I’m one of those rare people, and I am by no means flat chested, even with toxic titties that had to be reduced from a DD to a C, they are a nice handful, but only for hubby. I would never wear such a fashion less shirt, either, mine would have better symbolism like a vagina crushing a small penis like yours.

Thanks again for creating the meme, though, your thoughtfulness is very touching!
Aren’t you flattered that he’d honor those of us that have crushed him in debate?

Aren’t you flattered that he’d honor those of us that have crushed him in debate?
I really am, I hope he uses my meme often! I was going to make it my avatar, but I’m just too lazy today, it was a hard night KC defeated themselves in the playoffs, time for some new coaches, but KU won, so the night wasn’t totally lost.

I really am, I hope he uses my meme often! I was going to make it my avatar, but I’m just too lazy today, it was a hard night KC defeated themselves in the playoffs, time for some new coaches, but KU own, so the night wasn’t totally lost.

Mine was as I still am recovering from the flu so Grind’s meme is more accurate than he knows.

BTW....props to UCF for being 2017 NCAAF Champions.

LMAO :laugh:

it could just as easily be christiefan

or could still be generic

You got triggered hardcore. wonderful.

And Rana is T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D.

:truestory:

I really am, I hope he uses my meme often! I was going to make it my avatar, but I’m just too lazy today, it was a hard night KC defeated themselves in the playoffs, time for some new coaches, but KU won, so the night wasn’t totally lost.

Between this last game and the Indianapolis game a few years ago, those Chiefs really like to put-up some tearjerkers in the playoffs.

Back