test

Is this a good one for Grind?

TTBNEWUU5frvqQhAU_xQpG1nFUA=.gif

yaya if you are yurt you should just admit it. Everyone loves yurt. yurt is... prob in the top 5 jppers imo.

Yurt is hilarious

his aspberger-level arguments and obsessions always give me a warm fuzzy feeling

imagine reading a book next to a wood burning stove in a serene cozy cabin with snow outside

now imagine yurt spazzing and stalking a jpp member over something mundane and trivial

the two examples I gave you are one in the same.

Not necessarily relevant but fucking hilarious anyway. It gives a great insight into the Irish mentality. I doubt if any of you lot have even heard of Reginald D. Wright. He has lived in England for quite a few years and understands us.

i-was-in-ireland-id-done-a-gig-and-was-28862244.png

Not necessarily relevant but fucking hilarious anyway. It gives a great insight into the Irish mentality. I doubt if any of you lot have even heard of Reginald D. Wright. He has lived in England for quite a few years and understands us.

Grind would rather have a hysterectomy that admit that's funny.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Yurt is hilarious

his aspberger-level arguments and obsessions always give me a warm fuzzy feeling

imagine reading a book next to a wood burning stove in a serene cozy cabin with snow outside

now imagine yurt spazzing and stalking a jpp member over something mundane and trivial

the two examples I gave you are one in the same.
And then you wonder why people think you have a screw loose. LOL

I can speak South Boston Irish.

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...”

Back