Texas Meg...dedication........

Battleborne

Terminator
almost lunch time..and she got me thinking about a new dish...so I am going to cook up a new one to rival the 'Walker Texas Ranger Super Burger' I will call it the 'Megan Texas Ranger -Teach Super Brat'...One large texas size bun,juicy Brat from the local deli(bbq with mesquite)...add saurekraut,Jalopeno peppers,spicey mustard,salsa,pepper jack cheese,red onions and of course slices of avacado...wash it down with a really cold Corona or 'Miller Chill'....numa numa!

Lunch time around the corner...my mouth is watering!

Hey meg..........

don't blow USC up just yet...my kids call me 'Old Fart'..so 'Fossil fuel is cool!
Then again blow the sucker up he is actually 'fossil fuel' from Ky! I think they still call it 'White Lightening'...Never mind that was a song from the musical 'Grease'..'Greased Lightnin'...John Travolta...:cof1:

Last edited:
don't blow USC up just yet...my kids call me 'Old Fart'..so 'Fossil fuel is cool!
Then again blow the sucker up he is actually 'fossil fuel' from Ky! I think they still call it 'White Lightening'...Never mind that was a song from the music 'Grease'...White Lightnin'...John Travolta...:cof1:

nope no song called "white lightnin'" on grease soundtrack...I do believe you are referring to "Greased Lightning"...:cof1:

Damn.............

I am munching down on my new concoction..'The Meg super brat'...it is a winner...thanks Meg :D for the idea!

and it should...USC dresses like Rudy on a good day...and he is older than Rudy...cross dresser that is..........so his 'Rock' comment fits the personna!

Like in Rock :cof1:Hudson..............

you are just jealous that I have better looking legs than you do :D

Rudy does not have the legs for it.

LO
girlie man, that dem lovin Ahnuld ?

I wonder if he will get caught up in the expanding steroid investigation ?

Dunno...............!

LO
girlie man, that dem lovin Ahnuld ?

I wonder if he will get caught up in the expanding steroid investigation ?

Sylvestor Stallone does em too...must be a Hollywood interpretation of a real muscleman...must be nice to play a man...when in fact ya did nothing to deserve the title...I must give credit to Travolta though he wears a Captains flight suit when he flys his 707..but at least the guy went and got his commercial multi engine rating to fly legally...;)

Back