Texas Meg...dedication........

Sylvestor Stallone does em too...must be a Hollywood interpretation of a real muscleman...must be nice to play a man...when in fact ya did nothing to deserve the title...I must give credit to Travolta though he wears a Captains flight suit when he flys his 707..but at least the guy went and got his commercial multi engine rating to fly legally...;)

How about huckleberrys shadow chuckie does he fall in the same category ?

Have ya checked out his pics lately...he is aging gracefully..and he could still kick your Rudy leggs anyday!:cof1:

Hey now my legs are much better looking than Rudies. however chuckie could kick my butt fer sure. Butt unilke you I would not be smilling and wanting more when he did it.

However.............

Hey now my legs are much better looking than Rudies. however chuckie could kick my butt fer sure. Butt unilke you I would not be smilling and wanting more when he did it.

Chucky is my bud..he would kick yo butt not mine.......so no need to ask fo mo!:)

Not a problem, I thought soc was pretty redneck sounding on the gun thing. I was afraid you were going in that direction.

One thing I always found humerous about the yeehaw kick butt movie.
one guy in the middle and baddies all around him but they seem to take turns coming at him. how considerate.

LOL...............

Not a problem, I thought soc was pretty redneck sounding on the gun thing. I was afraid you were going in that direction.

One thing I always found humerous about the yeehaw kick butt movie.
one guy in the middle and baddies all around him but they seem to take turns coming at him. how considerate.

Hey thats Hollywood...but ya have to give Jackie Chan some slack...at least he makes fun of it...gotta love the Jackie Chan movies...I never laughed so much!

Back