Thank heaven for little girls

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
i4rn11lsf2c01.jpg

1.jpg

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your neighbor."

The little girl replied, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no heaven or hell, or no life after death?" he smugly smirked.

"Well," she said. "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same kind of stuff. A deer excretes little pellets, while a cow excretes a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist said, "I have no idea." The little girl replied, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, heaven, hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to listening to music.
Man that's old!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Thank you for showing us why the Republican Party is full of jackasses.

099aabc.jpg
6a00d8341c630a53ef011571287f39970c-500wi

maxresdefault.jpg

5639490-disabled-homeless-veteran.jpg

Bet it never even occurred to you or whoever created that moronic meme that the homeless guy in question might have been disabled, as many of them are. But even if he wasn't, Republicans don't differentiate anyway.

Bet it never even occurred to you or whoever created that moronic meme that the homeless guy in question might have been disabled, as many of them are. But even if he wasn't, Republicans don't differentiate anyway.

What's stopping you from giving your own money to the disabled, hungry, and homeless?

What's stopping you from giving your own money to the disabled, hungry, and homeless?

What makes you think I don't?

The problem with that thinking is that people like me cannot always be there to give. Financial situations change.

I'd rather just pay a little more in taxes and have it handled by trained agencies who are adequately funded and can be depended upon to make sure benefits are disbursed to these people on a regular basis.

Laying it on individuals is just a a cop out and a flimsy excuse to champion broad tax cuts.

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales and wondered if they ate people.

Her liberal, Christian-hating teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal, its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, "When I get to heaven, I will ask Jonah".

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then you can ask him."

Lame.

What makes you think I don't?

The absence of any credible evidence that you do makes me think you don't.

The problem with that thinking is that people like me cannot always be there to give. Financial situations change.

Our government's financial situation changes, too. Maybe you should get your fellow compassionate, caring liberals to use their money instead of the Treasury.

I'd rather just pay a little more in taxes and have it handled by trained agencies who are adequately funded and can be depended upon to make sure benefits are disbursed to these people on a regular basis.

I'd rather not. "Trained agencies" is an oxymoron.

Looks like my point of view is prevailing, so it's up to you to put your own money where your proverbial mouth is - that is, if you really care.

I'll understand if you don't.

Laying it on individuals is just a a cop out and a flimsy excuse to champion broad tax cuts.

So you say. Better get busy helping the poor. Somehow I doubt that you will.

The absence of any credible evidence that you do makes me think you don't.

Our government's financial situation changes, too. Maybe you should get your fellow compassionate, caring liberals to use their money instead of the Treasury.

I'd rather not. "Trained agencies" is an oxymoron.

Looks like my point of view is prevailing, so it's up to you to put your own money where your proverbial mouth is - that is, if you really care.

I'll understand if you don't.

So you say. Better get busy helping the poor. Somehow I doubt that you will.

One typically juvenile right wing excuse after another to hate taxing the wealthy so those who actually need financial help can obtain it on a consistent, reliable basis.

SSDD.

1C5036120-g-tdy-110714-mom-yell-2p.jpg

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales and wondered if they ate people.

Her liberal, Christian-hating teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal, its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, "When I get to heaven, I will ask Jonah".

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then you can ask him."
Better!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

One typically juvenile right wing excuse after another to hate taxing the wealthy so those who actually need financial help can obtain it on a consistent, reliable basis. SSDD.

Thanks to tax cuts, you should have more personal disposable income to devote to the poor you pretend to care so much about.

I'll understand if you don't, of course.

little-girl-with-bible-outside-church_qjogbq.jpg

A little girl was in church with her mother when she started feeling nauseous.

"Mommy" she said "Can we leave now?"

"No" her mother replied.

The girl whispered, "I think I have to throw up!"

"Then go around to the back of the church and throw up behind a bush," her mother said.

In less than two minutes the little girl returned to her seat.

"Did you throw up?" her mother asked.

"Yes" the little girl replied.

Her mother was skeptical. "How could you have gone all the way around the church and back so quickly?"

"I didn't have to go out, Mommy" the little girl replied, "They have a box with a little lid on it by the front door that says 'for the sick'."

Back