Thank you so much, everyone.............

For making my time on here the last couple months or so a LOT of fun. I'll be returning to another site, USMB, one week from tomorrow. I'm NOT leaving THIS site, by any means. I'll just be posting MUCH less on here. It's been a joy making new "friends" on this site the last couple months. I'd like to mention some people in particular, who have helped make this an enjoyable experience for me. AProudLefty, who I call APL, for his incredible honesty and his wonderful sense of humor, Truth Detector, who I call TD, for his ability to rip libtards a new asshole ALL of the time, and for his VERY humorous way of doing it, TOP, THE nicest and kindest person I've "met" on here, Flanders, for their ALWAYS intelligent and insightful posts, and Stretch, also for THEIR always intelligent and insightful posts. You are my "favorite five" on here. You have truly made it fun and interesting for me. Thank you SO very much. I've also reached my goal of 10,000 posts made on here. THAT was my MAIN goal to attain before August 1st. I WILL slow down these last 8 days or so before I return to USMB. Thanks, again, EVERYONE, on here, you ROCK.

Last edited:
For making my time on here the last couple months or so a LOT of fun. I'll be returning to another site, USMB, one week from tomorrow. I'm NOT leaving THIS site, by any means. I'll just be posting MUCH less on here. It's been a joy making new "friends" on this site the last couple months. I'd like to mention some people in particular, who have helped make this an enjoyable experience for me. AProudLefty, who I call APL, StoneByStone, who I call "Stoney", TOP, THE nicest and kindest person I've "met" on here, Flanders, for their ALWAYS intelligent and insightful posts, and Stretch, also for THEIR always intelligent and insightful posts. You are my "favorite five" on here. You have truly made it fun and interesting for me. Thank you SO very much. I've also reached my goal of 10,000 posts made on here. THAT was my MAIN goal to attain before August 1st. I WILL slow down these last 8 days or so before I return to USMB. Thanks, again, EVERYONE, on here, you ROCK.

This sounds like a song on repeat.

And yes I did notice that I have fallen off of your list.

I was going to leave a few times but some crazy shit comes up and here I am. The latest reason was COVID. Whole plan of starting over. Move back to my birth town, diet, exercise more, and leave political squabbles behind. Now I'm not moving, ate too much, just stayed in most the time, and waste even more time online

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
I have the amoeba on ignore. Did he just announce he has terminal COVID? Please? lol

nah......he just revealed the size of the penis in your ear.......

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
I guess not everyone because he's been whining about his precious, precious posts mysteriously disappearing because pixies broadcasting 27MHz soundwaves or something only he can hear. lol

I guess that was one of his posts you weren't ignoring, eh?......

I was going to leave a few times but some crazy shit comes up and here I am. The latest reason was COVID. Whole plan of starting over. Move back to my birth town, diet, exercise more, and leave political squabbles behind. Now I'm not moving, ate too much, just stayed in most the time, and waste even more time online

Thanks for your post, Croc. Good luck with your dieting. I've had to change MY diet since developing diabetes about five months ago.

For making my time on here the last couple months or so a LOT of fun. I'll be returning to another site, USMB, one week from tomorrow. I'm NOT leaving THIS site, by any means. I'll just be posting MUCH less on here. It's been a joy making new "friends" on this site the last couple months. I'd like to mention some people in particular, who have helped make this an enjoyable experience for me. AProudLefty, who I call APL, StoneByStone, who I call "Stoney", TOP, THE nicest and kindest person I've "met" on here, Flanders, for their ALWAYS intelligent and insightful posts, and Stretch, also for THEIR always intelligent and insightful posts. You are my "favorite five" on here. You have truly made it fun and interesting for me. Thank you SO very much. I've also reached my goal of 10,000 posts made on here. THAT was my MAIN goal to attain before August 1st. I WILL slow down these last 8 days or so before I return to USMB. Thanks, again, EVERYONE, on here, you ROCK.

USMB sucks. It was good 15 years ago but now? It sucks.

Back