The Bar thread: favorite drinks, wine and beers

Ok guy its time to share all those favorite spirits that you imbibe.:clink:

I'm not much of a drinker, but I dig white wines the most.

Chardonnay, and Gewurtztraminers are my faves. Corona with lime is my fav brewski.

Cheers Desh, have a good weekend. :clink:

Im doing a blind taste of Firestone pale ale. Its OK but at least it drinkable. Going to try a Michelob amber bock next.

Happy Friday all

mich ultra, vodka any way; i infuse often with fruit. dont really drink wines or other preservative filled spirits because I get hives from it.

Yeah summertime is watermelon infusion time. Peach, strawberry Daquris. I tried peachtini last night and it wasnt bad. Keep the ideas coming though people.

A nice fruity pint of Kronenbourg Blanc goes down a treat on a warm summer's day and makes a change from your standard Stella Artois and Boddingtons stomach mixture of a weekend.

Plus, if you're a rubbish drinker, i'm told, by my lightweight acquaintances, that it tastes almost as nice going out as when it went in.

May your hangovers be short-lived and mild.

Ive heard some sad remedys for a hangover before but that one takes the prize for ones Ill never try.

Ive heard some sad remedys for a hangover before but that one takes the prize for ones Ill never try.

Of course seasoned drinkers, such as ourselves, would have no need to "evacuate and make room", unlike so many of the younger generation of boozers who seem to get drunk merely from a whiff of the barmaid's apron.

Anyway, a night out isn't really a night out unless you can't remember huge chunks of it and wake up feeling nauseous, in a stranger's house, handcuffed to a goat.

Of course seasoned drinkers, such as ourselves, would have no need to "evacuate and make room", unlike so many of the younger generation of boozers who seem to get drunk merely from a whiff of the barmaid's apron.

Anyway, a night out isn't really a night out unless you can't remember huge chunks of it and wake up feeling nauseous, in a stranger's house, handcuffed to a goat.

Gee, I thought that was only me. Thanks. :clink: ;)

Drink - Manhattan, on the rocks using Heaven Hill Bourbon and Martini & Rossi sweet vermouth, 2 cherries.

Wine - Pinot Noir because it is my tall, wonderful, gorgeous roommate's favorite.

Beer - Bass Ale

Drink - Manhattan, on the rocks using Heaven Hill Bourbon and Martini & Rossi sweet vermouth, 2 cherries.

Wine - Pinot Noir because it is my tall, wonderful, gorgeous roommate's favorite.

Beer - Bass Ale

I like Sex on the beach for a drink:

* 1 1/2 oz. Schnapps, peach
* 1 1/2 oz. Vodka
* 2 oz. Cranberry Juice
* 2 oz. Orange Juice
* 2 oz. Pineapple Juice

I agree with Pinot Noir, cause it's good.

I don't like beer.

Beer: Magic Hat Number 9, Newcastle, Dogfishhead, Harpoon IPA, Seadog wild blueberry (lol, it's awesome seriously) Sam adams seasonal, Heineken

Liquor: Jagermeister, Southern Comfort, 99 X, Captain Morgan Parrot Bay, Baileys, and i'll pretty much drink anything else put in front of me. I HATE VODKA THOUGH. I've had stolie elite $100+ a bottle and I still think it all tastes like shit. HATE HATE VODKA. I'll still drink it though.

Mixed Stuff: Irish Coffee, jagerbombs, Irish carbombs.

Beer: Magic Hat Number 9, Newcastle, Dogfishhead, Harpoon IPA, Seadog wild blueberry (lol, it's awesome seriously) Sam adams seasonal, Heineken

Liquor: Jagermeister, Southern Comfort, 99 X, Captain Morgan Parrot Bay, Baileys, and i'll pretty much drink anything else put in front of me. I HATE VODKA THOUGH. I've had stolie elite $100+ a bottle and I still think it all tastes like shit. HATE HATE VODKA. I'll still drink it though.

Mixed Stuff: Irish Coffee, jagerbombs, Irish carbombs.

Parrot Bay? Do you like wine coolers also? How about strawberry hill?

Back