The beasts of the east

the best part was after the wins charging the fuck out of the dome and running down the ramps, you could pick up so much speed.

well it's good to know I can't trust your judgement on anything. that wasn't even up for debate. Maybe they didn't really even show the replay down in TB though. He was safe by a mile and a half. Clear as crystal.

well it's good to know I can't trust your judgement on anything. that wasn't even up for debate. Maybe they didn't really even show the replay down in TB though. He was safe by a mile and a half. Clear as crystal.

You don't read very well, do you. Maybe that is how you were fooled into believing Zimmerman's innocent.

i am saying it's not up for debate or a matter of an opinion. we were clearly robbed.

as for zimmerman, I have kicked your ass enough over the playground concerning that topic.

i am saying it's not up for debate or a matter of an opinion. we were clearly robbed.

as for zimmerman, I have kicked your ass enough over the playground concerning that topic.

Yeah, I see you ran away after soc told you you were wrong.

The important thing is the umpire got the call right even if he was safe.

I just watched a replay of the 1979 All-Star Game at the Kingdome in Seattle. There were some bullshit calls against the AL pitcher in the 9th that were brutal. God I miss the Kingdome - some of my favorite memories were there, including seeing Mark McGuire launch the stadium's longest ever homerun. I was also there one year earlier when Edgar Martinez initially set the record (both were futile as the respective teams went down in defeat).

Was that the one he hit off of Randy Johnson? If so I remember that one well. He could have been a K if the catcher could have held on to that foul tip. Second chances given in baseball usually don't turn out well for he defense...especially to hitters of his caliber.

see if he Orioles can actually field a pitcher tonight...I mean the Houston Astros? and It takes a Glen Davis home run to win?? (last night).

What a crappy staff.

Fucking retarded Mariners couldn't pull off a win in 15 innings against Boston. And they call the Cubs losers. It's annoying watching the worst franchise in the history of MLB continue to suck, and the owners and GMs never improve at all. Well, at least they are starting to rely on their farm system for the first time in a decade. If Brad Miller (SS), Nick Franklin (2B), Kyle Seager (3B), Mike Zunino (C - currently injured), Michael Saunders (OF), and Dustin Ackley (2B, OF) all develop (or mostly develop) into really good players, then the future looks good.

ahhh it was great stomping seattle :)

this is the sox's year. I just hope we don't get screwed with TB taking the division and then having to do that epically retarded one game wildcard game.

Meh, the Sox are better than they've been the past couple of seasons. Then again, now that they've got Peavy they may actually have what it takes now.

Yeah, I see you ran away after soc told you you were wrong.

The important thing is the umpire got the call right even if he was safe.

Not according to his own apology after the game. He totally Jim Joyced that call.

BTW, I want that expression to catch on, so everyone start using it in public and amongst friends/family. I also want home fans to chant his name whenever an ump makes a terrible call (don't waste it on pointless stuff like balls/strikes though).

Meh, the Sox are better than they've been the past couple of seasons. Then again, now that they've got Peavy they may actually have what it takes now.

dude, we are doing this well and that's without bucholz.

dont forget though we were good in 2011 as well before the worst collapse in history.

look at this point everyone uses steroids. i don't like it, but that's the nature of the game. i think it's foolish to claim otherwise.

look at this point everyone uses steroids. i don't like it, but that's the nature of the game. i think it's foolish to claim otherwise.

I don't know about that. Ben Zobrist does not have the appearance of being on steroids to me.

It was widespread but, few organizations made it a part of their game plan like the Pink Hose did. It's probably the rancid culture of Boston.

dude, we are doing this well and that's without bucholz.

dont forget though we were good in 2011 as well before the worst collapse in history.

Naw, the 1986 Sox were a good team. They only collapsed over the course of 10 innings. The 2011 Sox did it for a whole month. But, I am starting to get sold on this year's team. Just keep Ortiz away from land lines.

Back