The best map of the US to understand race.

There are hard working people that live in poverty in this country. Not everyone is lazy like you tried to characterize.
Poverty in the USA means running water, refrigerators, cell phones and big screen TVs.

People who claim to be living in 'poverty' simply think they're entitled to more 'cool shit', and demand that working people pick up the tab for their healthcare, etc., i.e., basic shit.

Lazy fucks are all the rage these days.

Loathsome.

Poverty in the USA means running water, refrigerators, cell phones and big screen TVs.

People who claim to be living in 'poverty' simply think they're entitled to more 'cool shit', and demand that working people pick up the tab for their healthcare, etc., i.e., basic shit.

Lazy fucks are all the rage these days.

Loathsome.

You're just trolling. There are people who come to this country with nothing who live in poverty and eventually make great lives for themselves and their families. There are those who hit hard times and live in poverty for a period of time before getting back on their feet. Shit happens. Looking down on those who come from nothing trying to live the American dream is not admirable. Mocking them just makes you trash

Maybe desh is showing how racist the black people are because they don't intrigrate into the white areas...LMFAO!!!!

You're just trolling. There are people who come to this country with nothing who live in poverty and eventually make great lives for themselves and their families. There are those who hit hard times and live in poverty for a period of time before getting back on their feet. Shit happens. Looking down on those who come from nothing trying to live the American dream is not admirable. Mocking them just makes you trash
There are exceptions to every rule, but there are a shitload of lazy fucks who think the world owes them a living and don't TRY to do anything.

Unfortunately those outnumber your 'hard working immigrants' and the temporarily unemployed.

My ire is directed at those who consider lazy fuck-ism as a way of life and pursue that path from cradle to grave.

Do you think poverty is caused by responsible, hard working people?

LOL

I certainly hope not.

There are poor people working a lot harder than you. They're working two jobs or six days a week, more than 8 hours a day. They're paid shit, so they can't get out of poverty, but they are working hard.

And yes, they are moral. They are responsible. They're doing their best to take care of themselves, sick relatives, kids.

YOU are apparently blind and probably morally deficient. But that last is just a guess.

There are exceptions to every rule, but there are a shitload of lazy fucks who think the world owes them a living and don't TRY to do anything.

OH - you are talking about "trust fund" babies living off their parents' wealth.

Not about people working multiple jobs, just trying to get by with long commutes, shit pay, no sick days and no health care.

I like what Cawacko said -
Mocking them just makes you trash

There are poor people working a lot harder than you. They're working two jobs or six days a week, more than 8 hours a day. They're paid shit, so they can't get out of poverty, but they are working hard. And yes, they are moral. They are responsible. They're doing their best to take care of themselves, sick relatives, kids. YOU are apparently blind and probably morally deficient. But that last is just a guess.

LOL, first crime is because of poverty, now poor people are moral?

Everything Tekkygal posted is just a guess...she "imagines" what she wants to believe.

Unfortunately those outnumber your 'hard working immigrants' and the temporarily unemployed.

My ire is directed at those who consider lazy fuck-ism as a way of life and pursue that path from cradle to grave.

Yes there are poor people who don't do sh*t and are lazy just as there are poor people who work very hard. Yes there are families that have been on welfare for multiple generations but they are the exception and no the rule. I'm not a big government supporter who wants massive welfare rolls where people never work but I'm also not going to throw people out to the trash either

There are poor people working a lot harder than you. They're working two jobs or six days a week, more than 8 hours a day. They're paid shit, so they can't get out of poverty, but they are working hard.

And yes, they are moral. They are responsible. They're doing their best to take care of themselves, sick relatives, kids.

YOU are apparently blind and probably morally deficient. But that last is just a guess.

And what you are apparently blind to is,
there are poor people that don't work at all
no jobs for no days a week for no hours a day...and
they're paid by the government to do it, won't get out of poverty because
they don't even try to get out of poverty.....
they may or may not be moral, neither you nor I have any way of knowing that,
they may or may not do their best to take care of themselves or have sick relatives or kids, neither you nor I have any way of knowing that
they most likely are irresponsible and totally satisfied with their existence, else they would be slowly digging out of that poverty, little by little every day....

Your entire post is a guess, a fiction, you imagine the whole thing to suit what you want to believe....

And what you are apparently blind to is,
there are poor people that don't work at all
no jobs for no days a week for no hours a day...and
they're paid by the government to do it, won't get out of poverty because
they don't even try to get out of poverty.....
they may or may not be moral, neither you nor I have any way of knowing that,
they may or may not do their best to take care of themselves or have sick relatives or kids, neither you nor I have any way of knowing that
they most likely are irresponsible and totally satisfied with their existence, else they would be slowly digging out of that poverty, little by little every day....

Your entire post is a guess, a fiction, you imagine the whole thing to suit what you want to believe....

Bullshit. That's all I have to say. Bullshit on your post.

Oh yeah- how about going out and talking to some of the working poor? see how hard they work, the challenges they have.

Or keep your head up your asshole. Whatever works for you.

where there it a separation of the population by color you get racism.

Guess what that means?

When you don't race mix you get racism.

When you do race mix people stop being racist pieces of fuck

Really then Howard Dean must be one racist son of a bitch because he Governd one of the whitest states in the country

PWND

Bullshit. That's all I have to say. Bullshit on your post.

Oh yeah- how about going out and talking to some of the working poor? see how hard they work, the challenges they have.

Or keep your head up your asshole. Whatever works for you.

You don't even leave your house. What do you know?

Back