The Best Villain

Timshel

The Apostle Paul

Boom!

He is an anti-villain. Hitler is too one sided. The Devil (who is really Bacchus) is pure illusion. The Joker is a good villain, but still too extreme for most to really benefit from.

But Paul destroyed the message of Jesus Christ from within and by appearing to be it's champion.

Thomas Jefferson was right.

I am a Christian and a bit of Lutheran. Why is it necessary to believe in the divinity of one and not the other to claim the label? Do you need to believe in perfection to know there is good or better?

But, I think I know the Bible better than he does. Probably better than you, but all you have done so far is make personal attacks.

Or worst.
If you're talking true Hollywood villians. The ones who were mean, cruel and vicious for the sheer joy of being mean cruel and vicious I'd rank my top five Hollywood villiams as.

#5. Frank Booth (Blue Velvet)
#4. Hanibal Lectur (Silence of the Lambs)
#3. Joan Crawford (Mommie Dearest)
#2. Wicked Witch of the East (Wizard of Oz)

hands down the most vile and reprehensible villian in the entire history of hollywood is.....

#1. Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest).

If you're talking true Hollywood villians. The ones who were mean, cruel and vicious for the sheer joy of being mean cruel and vicious I'd rank my top five Hollywood villiams as.

#5. Frank Booth (Blue Velvet)
#4. Hanibal Lectur (Silence of the Lambs)
#3. Joan Crawford (Mommie Dearest)
#2. Wicked Witch of the East (Wizard of Oz)

hands down the most vile and reprehensible villian in the entire history of hollywood is.....

#1. Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest).

Oh, silly me! I thought Joan Crawford was a real person!

Back