The Bush Escalation

LOL. Darla. I'm a little shocked at you to be honest. Look at what they've stood behind so far. You can't apply logic and reasonability in regards to their following Bush. You know when you were young, and you parents said, "if everyone jumps off a bridge would you do it to?" These guys never learned that lesson. The sooner you accept it, the less hope you'll have for them to wise up and ultimately, the less disappointed you'll be in september when they back him up fully. There may be one or two that after 6 years of failure comes to his or her senses, but overall, they are mental midg.......they are sheep.

Exactly.

republicans are severly afflicted with one of the seven deadly sins: PRIDE.

They simply have a very hard time admitting they were wrong. Any strong move to oppose bush on the war, will be a tacit admission that they were dead wrong for the last four years.

They'll spend years denying they were wrong about something. And sometimes they never fess up that they were wrong.

Look how long it took them, to admit they were wrong on WMD.

The Atlantic Ocean will be covering half of Florida, and they'll still be denying global warming and greenhouse climate change.

I have a friend who has said to me so many times "you are trying to take something irrational and illogical and apply rational and logical terms to it, and that doesn't work."

Well, if nothing else, maybe Boehner will weep again in Sept., and at least I'll have some entertainment.

That and the next outed Republican this October. Those are always grand. I just hope the next one isn't messing around with kids this time. I can't wait for the next one to go to Ted Haggarts school.

Well, in my eyes, that ship sailed years ago. But the repugs in office are nothing but sheep. They won't go against him on this war. I have no doubt about that.

The ones that will bail on this issue already have. But as last novembers election showed it is not enough to keep them in power.

Look for lots of talk between now and election from the repubs trying to push as much war blame on the dems as they can.

Exactly.

republicans are severly afflicted with one of the seven deadly sins: PRIDE.

They simply have a very hard time admitting they were wrong. Any strong move to oppose bush on the war, will be a tacit admission that they were dead wrong for the last four years.

They'll spend years denying they were wrong about something. And sometimes they never fess up that they were wrong.

Look how long it took them, to admit they were wrong on WMD.

The Atlantic Ocean will be covering half of Florida, and they'll still be denying global warming and greenhouse climate change.

So true. Sad but that's how they are.

The ones that will bail on this issue already have. But as last novembers election showed it is not enough to keep them in power.

Look for lots of talk between now and election from the repubs trying to push as much war blame on the dems as they can.

Yeah. That's probably the dems biggest problem, they are weak when it comes to PR work. that's one thing I have to say the republicans are stronger at 10 fold.

Back