The choice is yours!

Okay world, you've got a choice....forget the old ways and start acting to acknowledge that the world and nature doesn't give a damn about your traditions or ethnicities or religions or borders. Hurricanes, droughts, forest fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis .... they will render the aforementioned human made distinctions irrelevant. Learn to share and be nice to each other, or live the horrors of all those "post apocalyptic" sci-fi movies we've come to love. :|

How long have human "...traditions or ethnicities or religions and borders" existed? Are "Hurricanes, droughts, forest fires earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis" new phenomena? I cant remember the last time a leftist shared or was nice.

How long have human "...traditions or ethnicities or religions and borders" existed? Are "Hurricanes, droughts, forest fires earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis" new phenomena? I cant remember the last time a leftist shared or was nice.

1. check your history books and religious text .... a LONG time.

2. No. As history has taught us, they do have a nasty habit of laying waste to various cultures and civilizations. If one is of a religious nature, you had that little flooding problem that supposedly "cleansed" the world to start anew.

3. Given your history of dubious claims and a demonstration of your intolerable nature, I'm not surprised at your final statement.

The universe is neutral. In the grand scheme of things, humankind is nothing more than a contaminant.

In the long run, the earth will do just fine. People are doing nothing more than fucking it up for themselves. Shitting in their own nest, as it were.

As George Carlin once said, the earth will shake us off like a bad flu (or was it a case of fleas? I forget).

Don't build your house in a flood plain, on top of an earthquake fault, in the middle of an overgrown forest, or somewhere hurricanes, tornados, or other storms occur and you'll be fine. Choose any of these lessor locations and either build to survive what nature tosses your way, or be prepared to rebuild your home on a regular basis...

As George Calin once said...

1r3rus.jpg

True that! But then you have all the folk who follow your advice who then do such nice things like deforestation, urbanization, industrial air & water pollution .... not to mention all that nifty nuclear waste being buried all over the place.

It doesn't have to be this way...I would like the world to realize that before it's too late.

Simple solution - live off the grid.

easier said than done, I'm afraid. The "grid" pretty much takes up all the good farm land, lake area and shore line. One would have to go back to the old agrarian ways, the hunter/gather ways in the remote regions. That takes time to learn those skills.

Don't build your house in a flood plain, on top of an earthquake fault, in the middle of an overgrown forest, or somewhere hurricanes, tornados, or other storms occur and you'll be fine. Choose any of these lessor locations and either build to survive what nature tosses your way, or be prepared to rebuild your home on a regular basis...

You’ve probably removed at least 3/4 of the US land mass with those restrictions.

2. No. As history has taught us, they do have a nasty habit of laying waste to various cultures and civilizations. If one is of a religious nature, you had that little flooding problem that supposedly "cleansed" the world to start anew.

3. Given your history of dubious claims and a demonstration of your intolerable nature, I'm not surprised at your final statement.

So basically the OP says ethnicities and religions have been here a LONG time and natural disasters even longer. Thanks for the in depth history of the world.

Cite one of my "dubious" claims and give an example of my "intolerable nature". I know you won't because you can't but instead of admitting that you'll come back with something like, "Everyone can see from your posts that you make dubious claims and have an intolerable nature". If I have an intolerable nature it's for lying pieces of shit like yourself.

You’ve probably removed at least 3/4 of the US land mass with those restrictions.

Probably. If you are stuck with one of those locations you build to mitigate the problem rather than ignore it. In Florida build a hurricane proof house. In a flood plain, build or alter the land to prevent your house from being flooded. In wildfire areas make sure you buy a fire suppression system and have a water source to operate it.

The problem is, people think "It won't happen to me..." and ignore doing these sorts of things. Or they see the cost and refuse to pay extra to have it done. Wildfires are probably the easiest to mitigate. A fire suppression system is just a couple of thousand bucks--at most--and will save your house in a wildfire like 95 to 98% of the time. There are ones now you can have installed that don't require set up and can be activated by remote control via a computer and even using a satellite down link.

Hurricane proof houses are already a thing. They can be built, and Dade County Building Code in Florida, which is widely used there, requires many of the features that will prevent a hurricane from destroying your home.

If you are prone to flooding, landscape to include berms and other features that will keep the water out. Or build your home on stilts or the first story as a garage and put the home on top of that. Don't build slab on grade.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

So basically the OP says ethnicities and religions have been here a LONG time and natural disasters even longer. Thanks for the in depth history of the world.

Cite one of my "dubious" claims and give an example of my "intolerable nature". I know you won't because you can't but instead of admitting that you'll come back with something like, "Everyone can see from your posts that you make dubious claims and have an intolerable nature". If I have an intolerable nature it's for lying pieces of shit like yourself.

1. In your never ending childish MAGA "gotcha" mode, you're trying to make an argument or a condescending correction where there is none. Let me dumb it down for you....if our present day societies continue in the vein of profit chasing, industrial and technological changes despite negative environmental impact, we won't be able to deal with nature's response....as we are getting a glimpse of in the last decade or so.

2. Nice try, but all one has to do is go to one of the forums and do a search of your posts on any topic. Case in point as an example: In the "Current Events Forum" under the subject title California raising taxes on guns and ammunition Not only are you incorrect, but you insipidly stubborn in conceding to basic facts and the logic derived. That's just for starters....anyone who has been on this site for a year or more has experienced your moronic trollism. Now, run-a-long and repeat your blather ad nausea. Only the fool you see in the mirror and your fellow MAGA minions will applaud you.

Last edited:
1. In your never ending childish MAGA "gotcha" mode, you're trying to make an argument or a condescending correction where there is none. Let me dumb it down for you....if our present day societies continue in the vein of profit chasing, industrial and technological changes despite negative environmental impact, we won't be able to deal with nature's response....as we are getting a glimpse of in the last decade or so.

2. Nice try, but all one has to do is go to one of the forums and do a search of your posts on any topic. Case in point as an example: In the "Current Events Forum" under the subject title California raising taxes on guns and ammunition Not only are you incorrect, but you insipidly stubborn in conceding to basic facts and the logic derived. That's just for starters....anyone who has been on this site for a year or more has experienced your moronic trollism. Now, run-a-long and repeat your blather ad nausea. Only the fool you see in the mirror and your fellow MAGA minions will applaud you.

I'm going to play along with your stupidity. What should we pursue in place of "profit chasing, industrial and technological changes"? Tell people in India looking to improve their lot in life that you, a pompous self absorbed asshole, has decided what they should pursue. Or go to China and tell them they need to stop pursuing their interests because you the cunt mouth thinks they are pursuing the wrong things.

You're a fucking simpleton in other words a rabid brain dead leftist. I'm absolutely right about California. I have no intention of moving along and every time you reply to me I will tell you just how fucked in the head you are. Don't like it? Then stop responding to me bitch.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

I'm going to play along with your stupidity. What should we pursue in place of "profit chasing, industrial and technological changes"? Tell people in India looking to improve their lot in life that you, a pompous self absorbed asshole, has decided what they should pursue. Or go to China and tell them they need to stop pursuing their interests because you the cunt mouth thinks they are pursuing the wrong things.

You're a fucking simpleton in other words a rabid brain dead leftist. I'm absolutely right about California. I have no intention of moving along and every time you reply to me I will tell you just how fucked in the head you are. Don't like it? Then stop responding to me bitch.

I love it when you MAGA/right wing dimwits try to condescend to others with your limited intelligence. For your education regarding India:

https://thesocialtalks.com/blog/why...trialization-is-absolutely-wasteful-in-india/

https://imp.center/i/essay-positive-negative-impact-industrialization-india-3699/

And to clue you in about China:

https://spj.science.org/doi/10.1080/20964129.2020.1779010

https://chinapower.csis.org/china-water-security/

what's fascinating is that the record shows YOU consistently dogging my posts and threads even when I have you on ignore for a month or so. And when I whup your sorry ass in a fact based, you claim that even on ignore you'll just keep acting stupid. Now, if I'm so bad and ignorant and wrong and not worth taking seriously, why are you consistently following me? Just put me on ignore and your problems are solved. But you and I know you can't do that, as either you won't get paid or you just can't stand being proven wrong.

All your childish insults won't change the FACT that when the objective reader looks into just one example of your moronic screeds and sees your folly. You're just another insipidly stubborn and painfully ignorant MAGA troll who thinks having the last predictable word or regurgitated lie proves you right. Unfortunately for you, the chronology of the posts will always be your undoing for the mature adult. Carry on.

Tacky should stop speaking as if good possibilities exist out there.

They don't.

Nobody can live well
without people who are not living particularly well
in the service industries to serve them.

And if you're fortunate enough to be in the served class,
you still know that the serving class is plotting to take you down.

In every society in history,
they eventually succeed
and immediately fuck things up worse than they were before.

If one day, we were to all wake up in a new world
where we were all, each and every one of us, totally equal,
then NOBODY AT ALL would ever live well again.

There are no good results to be had.

When will people realize that they were fucked
the moment that their parents decided to be breeders?

Tacky may be smarter than the MAGA buffoons, of course,
but he/she/it sure isn't smart enough to recognize reality.

I guess that's Nifty's job.
In the end, nobody wins.
The closest thing to a winner is the one who loses with the least ignominy.

That's EXACTLY humanity's most reasonable goal--
How do we lose with the least ignominy?

Most of us just need to evolve a little bit more to figure that out.

Last edited:
Back