The choice of neighborhood watch captains

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
"Moreso". LOL.

Maybe I'm waiting to see if you "maintain" that "shame" prevents me from explaining.

Are you under the impression that I am obliged to explain my actions to you, for some reason?

Why would I think that?

I have no idea why you would think that.

But you did ask me "Would the .45 ACP be superior to the 9mm in killing a black teen you had pursued because he was wearing a hoodie?", which shows you assume that I would pursue a black teen because he was wearing a hoodie.

And you asked me "Do you pack your .45 when you patrol your neighborhood looking for hoodie-clad black kids?". You didn't ask if I patrol my neighborhood or if I looked for hoodie-clad black kids. You asked whether I was armed when I patrolled my neighborhood looking for hoodie-clad black kids.

I have no idea why you would think that.

Don't you? You didn't hesitate to speculate about my motives for deleting posts, did you? So why not just speculate about why I might think you'd shoot a teenager wearing a hoodie. You could even maintain that you're correct with no basis in fact, couldn't you?

But you did ask me "Would the .45 ACP be superior to the 9mm in killing a black teen you had pursued because he was wearing a hoodie?", which shows you assume that I would pursue a black teen because he was wearing a hoodie.

I did ask that. However your conclusion is a non sequitur.

And you asked me "Do you pack your .45 when you patrol your neighborhood looking for hoodie-clad black kids?". You didn't ask if I patrol my neighborhood or if I looked for hoodie-clad black kids. You asked whether I was armed when I patrolled my neighborhood looking for hoodie-clad black kids.

Perhaps I misinterpreted what you prefer the .45 to defend yourself from, in light of the thread topic.

...I prefer the tried & true .45ACP as a sidearm or as a defensive weapon.

If so, I apologize.

Back