The coming loss in Iraq

Like I said 'Surf' is up...or something like that...lol and yeah Dick dale rocked on the guitar..as do reggae drums...lol

if you like that stuff you should checkout "10ft ganja plant"... the name of the group dosnt relly relate to there music... in other words, it not all about weed, actuly i have 3 of there albums and it is pretty hard to find a song about weed... most of it is insermental... i think you would like it

Cool...

if you like that stuff you should checkout "10ft ganja plant"... the name of the group dosnt relly relate to there music... in other words, it not all about weed, actuly i have 3 of there albums and it is pretty hard to find a song about weed... most of it is insermental... i think you would like it

Must I add that I am a G/pa and a Dad that wants the best for my Kids...I taught them to be versitle on music...as in life...been there done that..thats what experience is all about..need I really say more??? Well except on the Liberal front..they talk the game but fail to play...lol

Back