The DNC is nearly broke

lmao... poor Darla... still smarting from the ass kicking you took earlier? Yet another pathetic attempt to lash out on your part?

Funny how when YOU call Desh batshit crazy, it is ok. But if someone else does, we are bullies.

I often wonder what movie you are watching...but all I ever figure out is that it was showing in a different theater.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_and_the_money_changers

In Mark 12:40 and Luke 20:47 Jesus accuses the Temple authorities of thieving and this time names poor widows as their victims, going on to provide evidence of this in Mark 12:42 and Luke 21:2. Dove sellers were selling doves that were sacrificed by the poor who could not afford grander sacrifices and specifically by women. According to Mark 11:16, Jesus then put an embargo on people carrying any merchandise through the temple—a sanction that would have disrupted all commerce.[4][7]

And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade."[

the right just keeps pretending Jesus hated the poor and NOT the moneychangers who were exploiting the worshipers

'A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy. '

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Fraser_Tytler

some fucking scott

Obama is going to push for the wealthy right to fund the broke party of the left; because they make more money, so they should have to give more.

show us one example of someone who stated the above... just one...

they never answer me when I asl them about it.

they and you say things like "helping people makes them weak and stupid".

helping people helps them.

that is implied by the words helping people

Back