The Face Thread

amy-winehouse.jpg

I can do this all day. Wait till I find pictures of when she was a blond.

Actually her demise over teh last couple of years is pretty sad. Her albums Frank and Back to Black were excellent. She can hardly remember her lyrics now. She's become the poster child of why drugs are bad.

Yeah her music was surprisingly awesome for a pop singer. First time I heard her I couldn't believe she was white.

I can't help it LadyT. Even though I try to put my southern past behind me and put out a progressive normal American image my Mississippi upbringing just comes back and rears its racist head sometimes.

Chapdog, quite a pair of dogs you have there. (well...had in one case)

Nice looking youngster as well.

A pic of me and my original brood of kids is on my pics here.

Chapdog, quite a pair of dogs you have there. (well...had in one case)

Nice looking youngster as well.

A pic of me is on my pics here. I'll upload some with my kids and my beloved too.

Seeing the faces reminds me that these are real people I'm talking to, and consequently, that I need to stop being such a prick. ;)

It is Amy Winehouse and, after perusing your picture, i don't think you'd have a chance anyway.

Pff. I had my chance with women a million times better looking than that skank.

Besides, look who's talking - I don't see your picture. :)

Pff. I had my chance with women a million times better looking than that skank.

Besides, look who's talking - I don't see your picture. :)

As the talk show hosts insist on stating "it's what's inside that counts".

I'll have you know that i have "a great personality".

I'm starting to wonder if I even have that.

I look like I have too many chromosomes, I've recently decided that utensils merely impede the alacrity with which I can ingest, and on top of that, I've decided that being drunk is the only way to fly.

And in a strange, bizarre twist of fate, I've been the one turning the ladies down. WTF is wrong with me?

I'm starting to wonder if I even have that.

I look like I have too many chromosomes, I've recently decided that utensils merely impede the alacrity with which I can ingest, and on top of that, I've decided that being drunk is the only way to fly.

And in a strange, bizarre twist of fate, I've been the one turning the ladies down. WTF is wrong with me?

In so many ways i too share your pain. However, even a soul so lost as mine pauses a while, turns my ghostly head in a quizzical fashion to one side (you know like what dogs do when they can't work out where the tennis ball has gone) and wonders about the turning down of ladies.

I'm sure that deep inside you know where the true answer lies. If it were me, i'd try looking for the answer inside one of these ladies. They keep so many things about their person that the thing you're looking for may just be in some tiny nook or cranny.

All i can do is wish you the best of British luck.

Not to mention a great sense of humor. The ladies love that.

I'll never forget your dealings with Josef!

Back