The few

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

The number of active posters on this board seems to be declining.

Any ideas why that may be?

It's obvious...hate filled posters like Yurt, ID, USF and DY are driving the serious posters away...

You could be right. I notice that the Righties have no debating points on issues, only insults and attacks. That may make this forum unattractive to people who want to exchange points of view.

Interest in political discussion seems high, except when it's stifled by bullying and gang attacks.

It's obvious...hate filled posters like Yurt, ID, USF and DY are driving the serious posters away...

Of COURSE a duplicitous douchebag like Yurt wants it both ways!

As we've told you DOZENS of times before...if you'd just give the bitch ID the boot, it would stop

ID- the woman most obsessed with guzzling cum on these boards...

If only she'd learned how to suppress that gag reflex, she might have been able to keep one of the three exes...LOL!

Right...and if Damo could just once stop being a pompous douche we might be able to get beyond the petty minutiae and find we agree on this.

Lesion troll whining because white folk don't get honored for their contributions...

A pity he doesn't have the smarts to figure that one out by hisself!

:palm:

I think this one is the biggest hoot! I am guessing he includes himself as being among the "non" serious posters since the fat douche and his pals are still here :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post

I guess someone looking for political discussion may keep looking...elsewhere.

Not much political discourse going on here these days, just insults and puerile bullying.

these threads always backfire on legiontroll. what is even more hilarious is how he gives zappa a pass for calling him lesion troll.....both zappa and legion made complete fools of themselves in this thread.

The whining noise is incessant.

Why does this board have so few active participants?

Back