The great reset?

no. it was skipped over. the process was to adjourn and debate. That was not done.

I was wathching live on cspan. the cspan feed cut off soon after it was clear there were objections.

Then deep state theatre occurred.

I want to see the tape from the electors being approved by vote and all objections settled.

there is no tape on that. because it didn't happen.

The process occurred...as it should. It was interrupted by the traitors sent by the chief traitor to disrupt it. Then, they proceeded according to rules THEY establish...and certified the results.

The fucking traitors, and the traitors who now continue to excuse what the traitors did...LOST. Democracy, at least for the moment...WON.

The process occurred...as it should. It was interrupted by the traitors sent by the chief traitor to disrupt it. Then, they proceeded according to rules THEY establish...and certified the results.

The fucking traitors, and the traitors who now continue to excuse what the traitors did...LOST. Democracy, at least for the moment...WON.

no it didnt.

they left the room and never reconvened due to "security concerns".

show me the tape.

It's official - you are a flaming fairy. "Weported". Good God.

Easy, Snowflake. Don't get your panties twisted so easily.

I'd be so ashamed to do such as that -- and I'm a woman.

Really! Read the fucking rules. They tell you how you can quote...and how you are not allowed to quote.

I did report that post, but they had already changed whatever bullshit you write to "..." I thought I was reporting the "..."

You are a ball-less wonder.

Actually, my balls are quite big. My dick isn't. At age 85, it is about the size of David's as depicted by Michaelangelo...and almost refuses to get big like it used to. But my balls are huge.

no it didnt.

they left the room and never reconvened due to "security concerns".

show me the tape.

Fuck you and fuck whatever tape you are looking for.

The certification was done according to rules established; it was done properly; and the moron's plans to disrupt the certification using the morons who support him...LOST.

Our democracy...WON.

Fuck you and fuck whatever tape you are looking for.

The certification was done according to rules established; it was done properly; and the moron's plans to disrupt the certification using the morons who support him...LOST.

Our democracy...WON.

No. you're ignorant of the matter. the process was cut short.

No. you're ignorant of the matter. the process was cut short.

If there is an ignorant one in this conversation, Asswipe, it is YOU. The certification matter has been settled. The congress certified the election...and although you seem to think otherwise, Joe Biden is serving as President of the United States...not the abomination, Trump.

But...I guess you have to have your fiction...so please keep it.

I'm good with the laugh.

:laugh:

If there is an ignorant one in this conversation, Asswipe, it is YOU. The certification matter has been settled. The congress certified the election...and although you seem to think otherwise, Joe Biden is serving as President of the United States...not the abomination, Trump.

But...I guess you have to have your fiction...so please keep it.

I'm good with the laugh.

:laugh:

I believe the process was short circuited, despite lies to the contrary.

We can agree to disagree.

Back