The Grind Quiz

no, no snap. I dont have fake political beliefs you fucking retards and no where is that implied in this thread or any other thread.

klaatu says that I have the NERVE to imply he has fake political beliefs insinuating that I have fake political beliefs. I wasn't talking about how I said that to him, I know I said that to him, I am talking about how he is implying that I have fake political beliefs, which is what he did.

klaatu says that I have the NERVE to imply he has fake political beliefs insinuating that I have fake political beliefs. I wasn't talking about how I said that to him, I know I said that to him, I am talking about how he is implying that I have fake political beliefs, which is what he did.

What constitutes a fake political belief Grind? Why would anyone fake a political belief?

umm no it isn't. I was clearly not talking about what I said to klaatu, hence the following posts by me:

and where do you come to the conclusion that I have fake beliefs ?

no, no snap. I dont have fake political beliefs you fucking retards and no where is that implied in this thread or any other thread.

Clearly we were having two different conversations. Klaatu said that I had the NERVE to imply he had fake political beliefs... I took this as an (obvious) attempt at him saying I had fake political beliefs.

I never denied calling him fake, I was asking where I insinuated that I had fake political beliefs...

So, you're dumb.

Some of them are getting more agitated and edefensive instead of ashamed. A Bushie has no shame. note: All republicans are not Bushies.

Back