The heat death of the universe seems to have come 10^30 years early

Must be nice to have double digit temperatures. But seriously, you guys are pussies if you think that's cold.

Must be nice to have double digit temperatures. But seriously, you guys are pussies if you think that's cold.

Cold is where my best friend, Mike, is currently living. It gets below zero for much of the winter, and during that time they get more snowfall than Seattle gets rainfall all year long.

As a man who lives in the Pacific Northwest, I believe it would be a sin for me to complain about it being too cold or too hot, because its temperate weather, and we do not experience extremes except for about 2-5 days during the summer.

Cold is where my best friend, Mike, is currently living. It gets below zero for much of the winter, and during that time they get more snowfall than Seattle gets rainfall all year long.

As a man who lives in the Pacific Northwest, I believe it would be a sin for me to complain about it being too cold or too hot, because its temperate weather, and we do not experience extremes except for about 2-5 days during the summer.

Seattle weather is the best in the world. Man, I love it up there. Best summers. Especially around the Kirkland side of Lake Washington, with all the UW gals with their hairy legs basking at the beach. Nothin like a granola skin festival.

:clink:

Seattle weather is the best in the world. Man, I love it up there. Best summers. Especially around the Kirkland side of Lake Washington, with all the UW gals with their hairy legs basking at the beach. Nothin like a granola skin festival.

:clink:

Since the remaining 75% of your post was awesome, I am trying to ignore your crack about the UW ladies' legs, but alas, I cannot. FUCK YOU. Of course, my having gone to a tiny college in Lacey where there were only a few exceptional girls could have something to do with this, but I have seen many hot Husky chicks. How dare you??!!

What? Granola is hot.

Actually this is a cool video. The girl HAS to be from Seattle.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Bsu4z9Y3k"]YouTube- Moonwalking bird[/ame]

We're expecting a low of around -9 Celsius. In Mississippi its rare to have a winter with below zero days. This entire week we've had to drip faucets to keep our pipes from 'sploding.

Back