the highest i have ever been

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
i do not know how it happened

but i am fucking lit like a camel tit

I vape like every other fucking day.. but wtf... never hit this level. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN SMOKING WHAT KIND OF GARBAGE

cause this man

wow how is possible i can get this fucking lit like a camel tit when I SMOKE ALL THE TIME

LIKE ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND I'M BLASTED

how the fuck is that possible

I wish I had smoe snacks but I haven't gotten groceries yet.

anyway go fuck yourselves. i fucking hate life and it's pointless void of atom oblitarin nothingness. we are all waiting to die. just waiting our turn in line before we go back to fuckin aimless particles one seemingly neccesary act of entropy before we settle back into the natural state of nothing at all. who the FUCK cares?

and fuck you for looking at me like that

retard. yes you reading this, you are a retard. go fuck yourself.

and fuck you evince guess what bitch you are stillllllllll threadbann because you are a daft, wrinkle witch of cunty chaos.

DEUCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brick oven thin and charred none of this thick crust dominoes pieces of shit.

a sauce that just speaks to you

and the right blend of cheeses

then load it up with lots of sausage, spicy pepperoni, mushrooms, onions

lots of other shit.. nice and roasted and charred

and everytime you eat a slice, someone you dislike dies. and you can know it's happening as you are chewing. blissful.

I vape like every other fucking day.. but wtf... never hit this level. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN SMOKING WHAT KIND OF GARBAGE

cause this man

wow how is possible i can get this fucking lit like a camel tit when I SMOKE ALL THE TIME

anyway go fuck yourselves. i fucking hate life and it's pointless void of atom oblitarin nothingness. we are all waiting to die. just waiting our turn in line before we go back to fuckin aimless particles one seemingly neccesary act of entropy before we settle back into the natural state of nothing at all. who the FUCK cares?

and fuck you evince guess what bitch you are stillllllllll threadbann because you are a daft, wrinkle witch of cunty chaos.

440306-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Black-And-White-Outline-Design-Of-A-Nauseous-Man-Breathing-Into-A-Paper-Bag.jpg

cause this man

Well that was a buzz kill.

I'm not sure that I know how to make a pizza that conforms to your last specification. :D
Grinds from Boston. What does he know about pizza? Using my sex analogy which do prefer? A little spinner or a chunky one loaded down with cheese sauce and fat? I prefer the little spinner but the chunky one is pretty darned good too.

The Pope does as he pleases, as far as I am concerned, as does Irthriuth. When I find someone contributing to anti-immigrant rantings, however, as I did elsewhere, I tend to conclude that the help needed is probably a merciful bump on the head. If he (?) wants to discuss anything, instead of soliloquising, however, lay on MacDuff!

Back