The holidays are almost here. What do you need more of in the holdays?

I need nothing. I have great friends, great family, plenty to eat and a comfortable roof over my head. Everything else is just a bonus.
Oh, and by the way, Megadeth absolutely sucks live, the Scorpions just blew them off the stage last month.

I need nothing. I have great friends, great family, plenty to eat and a comfortable roof over my head. Everything else is just a bonus.
Oh, and by the way, Megadeth absolutely sucks live, the Scorpions just blew them off the stage last month.

I saw the Scorps twice in the 80s, they were horrible both times. They musta been practicin'. :D

I saw the Scorps twice in the 80s, they were horrible both times. They musta been practicin'. :D

I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd 4 times. Three times they were great. One time they were downright terrible, thanks to the "acoustical engineer (sound man)."
A good sound man can make a bad band sound better, a lousy sound man can make a great band sound awful.

I could use some of this. Any guesses what it is?

Marzipan-pasta-reale.jpg

Leave it to RB to be a jerk about this. And to think I bought him this wonderful gift.

butthurt-remover-instantly-cures-hurt-feelings-over-internet-postings-and-24187324.png

Jerk about what? The fact that Megadeth sucks, or that I need nothing for the holidays and feel blessed with what I have?
You shoulda saved that $3.99 and put it toward your exit to Canada. Think boy, think...

I wish all my family could be together.

We normally travel down to the Dayton, OH area for family Christmas. This year though we wet down around before Halloween, because Mom didn't want snow driving conditions. Of course one year during Christmas time, we showed up down there, and tornado sirens were blaring in a storm. No global warming my butt. We're also saving up several thousand dollars between the two of us, to go cross country, and through Canada next summer. It's my Moms last hurrah, because she's getting older.

I wish all my family could be together.

I definitely understand that. I would love to have my in-laws here for Christmas, especially for my wife, but it just can’t happen. Her dad doesn’t want to travel and does not want to be away from his cow here this time of year. Too many things could go wrong that he would need to tend to. I understand but would love to have them all here anyway. My side of the family is here and we will enjoy them.

Back