The holidays are almost here. What do you need more of in the holdays?

Game hunting? My neighbors go deer hunting around every Thanksgiving.

I swear I thought I had responded to this already before responding to Rana’s Post. Anyway, yes. I squirrel and rabbit hunt a lot while on Christmas break. Also this year our science teacher and I plan to go on a special holiday deer hunt in NE Oklahoma the week following Christmas. I’m really looking forward to that. We do a lot of plinking and various forms of target shooting while on break as well. My wife is preparing to get her CCL and needs to shoot the 38 Special I bought her a while back so she’ll need quite a bit of ammo while we’re off from work. I love the holidays. :D

LOL. You already have the target-rich environment?

Why is it that you left-winger's automatically assume those of us that have guns do so because we only want to shoot someone?

Do you have that owl burger recipe for me? I hear they're tasty.

Why is it that you left-winger's automatically assume those of us that have guns do so because we only want to shoot someone?

Do you have that owl burger recipe for me? I hear they're tasty.

It's because their fear of firearms enshrouds reality. They believe that if something is capable of being used to commit evil acts, that's the only thing they will be used for. They can't admit that there are millions and millions of responsible firearm owners who use them safely. Since they can't seem to place the blame on those who commit crimes with firearms, they ridicule all firearm owners.
For example, one of my automobiles is capable of speeds in excess of 150 mph. Does that mean that I will try to reach that speed on public roadways? Hell no it doesn't.
It all boils down to the understanding of an inanimate object's capabilities and how to use them safely, something they just can't seem to grasp.

It's because their fear of firearms enshrouds reality. They believe that if something is capable of being used to commit evil acts, that's the only thing they will be used for. They can't admit that there are millions and millions of responsible firearm owners who use them safely. Since they can't seem to place the blame on those who commit crimes with firearms, they ridicule all firearm owners.
For example, one of my automobiles is capable of speeds in excess of 150 mph. Does that mean that I will try to reach that speed on public roadways? Hell no it doesn't.
It all boils down to the understanding of an inanimate object's capabilities and how to use them safely, something they just can't seem to grasp.
Nicely done:)
Good morning RB 60! Have a great weekend!

Left-wingers are the kind that say do not judge all of (fill in the blank) based on what a few in that group do yet when it comes to gun owners, they judge all of us by what a few nuts that happened to own guns do.

Can't you go fuck up some other thread?

Oh, and take that toxic twat with you. lol

As for what we'd like for the holidays.... good times with our friends here. A safe trip down to visit the kids in STL, and a safe trip back. No international crises. Safe travels for everyone.

Did a vid chat with Stl daughter and g-daughter this morning. Lily asked me to bring her a chipmunk. :~)

7-21-17i.jpg

Back