The holy trinity has a new member

Shit, Voltaire is also from Seattle. How are you going to work that out, Billy? Also, I think the Emerald City just took control of the group. :cof1:

i thought voltaire was from the central coast?

Dunno, but as long as I have known him (never met him in person, although proximity means it may happen sometime), he has been a Warshingtonian. Next time Grind flies out here, I want to meet up with him. Then Billy will likely road-trip out this way sometime. That just leaves WM, for if we ever have a site/group convention...

Dunno, but as long as I have known him (never met him in person, although proximity means it may happen sometime), he has been a Warshingtonian. Next time Grind flies out here, I want to meet up with him. Then Billy will likely road-trip out this way sometime. That just leaves WM, for if we ever have a site/group convention...

have users mixed up then....

I would say "there goes the neighborhood", but the neighborhood was already in trouble...
manila_slums.jpg

I am honored by the kind welcome. As my first act as a member of the almighty godhead, I sentence Yurt, Mott, and PMP to death by lightning. A swarm of angry wasps would also suffice.

Back