The holy trinity has a new member

I am honored by the kind welcome. As my first act as a member of the almighty godhead, I sentence Yurt, Mott, and PMP to death by lightning. A swarm of angry wasps would also suffice.
Sounds good to me. But I argue that Mott should be allowed to live, as there is no punishment, in this world or any other, that can compare to the horrors of living in Ohio.

I would say "there goes the neighborhood", but the neighborhood was already in trouble...
manila_slums.jpg

why you got to hammer on Detroit like that?

I am honored by the kind welcome. As my first act as a member of the almighty godhead, I sentence Yurt, Mott, and PMP to death by lightning. A swarm of angry wasps would also suffice.

Smiting is my job you little pissant.

If you mere mortals wish to sentence others to death, you do it with guns and ammo like a good little pissant.

Do not dare pretend you are my equal. Or you shall experience what true power can do.... read up on Job if you doubt my resolve. I fucked that dude up but good.

Sounds good to me. But I argue that Mott should be allowed to live, as there is no punishment, in this world or any other, that can compare to the horrors of living in Ohio.

This is true... and you should know all about living in a shit hole... granted your shit hole is slightly better than his shit hole.... but really? Michigan/Ohio.... Ohio/Michigan... you are all the same.

Back