The increase in Arctic sea ice volume during November was the largest on record.

Not a credible website.

Get back to us with an actual legitimate scientific source, a credible scientific website.

But an interesting related topic for this thread is to have a discussion about it this:

Why have Deniers have been reduced to relentlessly citing obscure rightwing denier blogs no one has ever heard of.?
And why do they only discuss global warming on the bitter cold seasonal weather patterns, but are silent on days like today when it's 60 degrees in the northeast?

Not a credible website.

Get back to us with an actual legitimate scientific source, a credible scientific website.

But an interesting related topic for this thread is to have a discussion about it this:

Why have Deniers have been reduced to relentlessly citing obscure rightwing denier blogs no one has ever heard of.?

You didn't even read the article, dipshitzky. If you had, you would have noticed that one of the sources was Rutgers University climate lab. Are you saying they are not credible? In order for anyone to take you seriously, you would have to refute the information presented. But you can't. Sucks to be you.

It's a nutter web site that does not get that because of the summer melt was at all time highs that the winter skim ice (very thin) is at all time highs because of the greater melted zone.

One more thing. The Danish Meteorological Institute began their sattalite observation of Artic ice conditions during one of the coldest periods on record. Then they promoted their agenda of predictions of doom because the ice levels were returning to normal. During that same period, Icelands fishing industry was severely impacted by all the ice. That much ice was not in any way normal. This is just one of many dishonest practices of global warming proponents.
Wake up, people. Global warming is a billion dollar industry. Not only that, it is also used to enact laws that restrict our freedom in many ways.

Not a credible website.

It's a nutter web site that does not get that because of the summer melt was at all time highs that the winter skim ice (very thin) is at all time highs because of the greater melted zone.

:lolup:Dumber and Dumbest. :laugh:

giphy.gif

And why do they only discuss global warming on the bitter cold seasonal weather patterns, but are silent on days like today when it's 60 degrees in the northeast?

Every sentient person, every higher life form, every reasonable person realizes that spewing billions of tons of heat-trapping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere very year is probably not a good idea, and constitutes a significant long term risk to the global environment and human health.

With that backdrop, The Deniers are either among the most dishonest persons of modern times, or they are dim witted and barely educated nincompoops.

You didn't even read the article, dipshitzky. If you had, you would have noticed that one of the sources was Rutgers University climate lab. Are you saying they are not credible? In order for anyone to take you seriously, you would have to refute the information presented. But you can't. Sucks to be you.

Oh so the nutter website says something. Try getting something from the source instead of the shaped, and formed stuff, from a site run by someone with oddball views on second hand smoke.

I don't think you read my link either, so here.
"The owner and editor of Climate Change Dispatch is James Taylor, who is a Senior Fellow with the Heartland Institute. The Heartland Institute, according to the Institute’s web site, is a nonprofit “think tank” that questions the reality and import of climate change, second-hand smoke health hazards, and a host of other issues that might seem to require government regulation. Funding for the Heartland Institute is derived from Fossil Fuel and Tobacco industry businesses."

Oh so the nutter website says something. Try getting something from the source instead of the shaped, and formed stuff, from a site run by someone with oddball views on second hand smoke.

I don't think you read my link either, so here.
"The owner and editor of Climate Change Dispatch is James Taylor, who is a Senior Fellow with the Heartland Institute. The Heartland Institute, according to the Institute’s web site, is a nonprofit “think tank” that questions the reality and import of climate change, second-hand smoke health hazards, and a host of other issues that might seem to require government regulation. Funding for the Heartland Institute is derived from Fossil Fuel and Tobacco industry businesses."

That does not refute the article. You lose. Thanks for playing.

I am not obligated to accept your obscure rightwing denier blog as a legitimate scientific source.

Because, it is not legitimate.

Post something from a legitimate scientific source - NASA, NOAA, NAS, peer reviewed scientific research, peer reviewed scientific journals.

Legitimate scientific websites are not hard to find.

Posting from obscure blogs just shows how weak and tepid The Denier premise is.

Every sentient person, every higher life form, every reasonable person realizes that spewing billions of tons of heat-trapping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere very year is probably not a good idea, and constitutes a significant long term risk to the global environment and human health.

With that backdrop, The Deniers are either among the most dishonest persons of modern times, or they are dim witted and barely educated nincompoops.

If you really want to combat global warming, plant a tree. It's been proven to work. They Suck up CO2 and produce oxygen.

If you really want to combat global warming, plant a tree. It's been proven to work. They Suck up CO2 and produce oxygen.

I will take this as your admission that you cannot find any credible and legitimate scientific websites to support your Climate Denial.

I am not obligated to accept your obscure rightwing denier blog as a legitimate scientific source.

Because, it is not legitimate.

Post something from a legitimate scientific source - NASA, NOAA, NAS, peer reviewed scientific research, peer reviewed scientific journals.

Legitimate scientific websites are not hard to find.

Posting from obscure blogs just shows how weak and tepid The Denier premise is.

You still refuse to try to refute was actually said. The article contains data that is easily verified. But all you can do is try to discredit the source. That's not how things work. Do you deny that November resulted in record snowfall in North America? Do you deny that there were record gains in pack ice? Do some research and get back to me.

I will take this as your admission that you cannot find any credible and legitimate scientific websites to support your Climate Denial.

Ahem. Rutgers University climate lab. That was a source that was used. Can you refute their data? Lol. Didn't think so.

Don't need a website.

The Stefan-Boltzmann law and the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics doesn't allow the 'greenhouse' effect to work. No gas or vapor is capable of warming the Earth.

Back