The Islamofascists are coming!

relax...we conservatives will save your sorry asses from the terrorists and ya can enjoy your lattes and listen to your professors diatribes while we do the fighting(dirty work)...when it is over we will take our VA benefits and get our degrees without all the student loan burden...have a nice vacation from pain!
;)

the problem is, we don't want or need you to 'save' us from your terrorists.

Cool.........

the problem is, we don't want or need you to 'save' us from your terrorists.

Just remember to wash up and shave before you meet your maker(head removed from body)...your comment has been duly noted...ya are on your own!...one less idiot to protect!:cool:

If the republicans had nothing to get us to fear they would be powerless. They got really worried after the fall of the USSR. And clowntoon got elected. Some new enemies had to be invented, hence the axis of evil rhetoric.

***sigh***

If the republicans had nothing to get us to fear they would be powerless. They got really worried after the fall of the USSR. And clowntoon got elected. Some new enemies had to be invented, hence the axis of evil rhetoric.

and who orchestrated the downing of the Berlin wall...a demo ???Naw it was Ronnie the repub...get a grip usc!

and who orchestrated the downing of the Berlin wall...a demo ???Naw it was Ronnie the repub...get a grip usc!
Ronnie, Gorbie, and da Pope.

Man that was a time when the right people were in leadership at the right time for extraordinary results.

Really.....?

And then the repubs realized their mistake.....
the USSR pretty much bankrupted themselves playing the games Bush is playing now.

A little inside info for you...The USSR now free Russia is making a fortune selling arms to Iran...and under the table siding with the old US of A on taking down the little shiekies...after all the NEW RUSSIA...would then become a big player in the OIL reserve industry...even if Irans oil becomes 'spoiled'...a win win for old Russia!
not to mention us and Israel!;)

First, Battleborn if you meant latte to mean milk, you're retarded. You're just hoping Damo was right.

And he isn't. Latte is espresso with steamed milk in it. That's coffee with milk. It's not hot milk.

Whatever you say punky.........

First, Battleborn if you meant latte to mean milk, you're retarded. You're just hoping Damo was right.

And he isn't. Latte is espresso with steamed milk in it. That's coffee with milk. It's not hot milk.

I drink my coffee black like a real man...carry on latte boy!

Sorry, I should have stated coffee with hot milk. A latte is coffee with hot milk, a mocha-latte is a coffee with hot milk and chocolate added, as I did state above.

The mocha that uscit referred to is short for mocha latte.

I drink my coffee black like a real man...carry on latte boy!

I also drink it black. But I'm from Seattle so I know my java. You obviously do not, and you were hoping to look like you were fooling us with some hidden innuendo. If you were trying to make an innuendo, you're retarded since it doesn't make any sense. If you weren't, then you're retarded for not being able to come up with an innuendo that makes sense.

Either way you're retarded. You were retarded before. We knew that because you thought live stem cells were harvested from dead fetuses and that there's no clear consensus about global warming.

That agent orange shit musta been bad.

Once again..........

I also drink it black. But I'm from Seattle so I know my java. You obviously do not, and you were hoping to look like you were fooling us with some hidden innuendo. If you were trying to make an innuendo, you're retarded since it doesn't make any sense. If you weren't, then you're retarded for not being able to come up with an innuendo that makes sense.

Either way you're retarded. You were retarded before. We knew that because you thought live stem cells were harvested from dead fetuses and that there's no clear consensus about global warming.

That agent orange shit musta been bad.

Wahteva ya say...punky!..I really believe now that your momma threw away the baby and kept the afterbirth...ya are nuts from the get go! Like I really give a horses shit what type of Latte y'all drink...spare me more childish nonsense!

A little inside info for you...The USSR now free Russia is making a fortune selling arms to Iran...and under the table siding with the old US of A on taking down the little shiekies...after all the NEW RUSSIA...would then become a big player in the OIL reserve industry...even if Irans oil becomes 'spoiled'...a win win for old Russia!
not to mention us and Israel!;)

Sure and they are doing joint military manuvers with China ....

Sorry, I should have stated coffee with hot milk. A latte is coffee with hot milk, a mocha-latte is a coffee with hot milk and chocolate added, as I did state above.

The mocha that uscit referred to is short for mocha latte.

the Latte I tried was rasberry flavored. It seemed to come in as many flavore as Baskin Robbins...

Yup..........

Sure and they are doing joint military manuvers with China ....

However China must learn to play ball..their imports really suck....poor quality!
Not from the 'Ming Dynasty' era when china was a real world player...they have some smart cookies..but are held back do to oppression and such!

Back