The Klansman....err I mean Imus is Back!

well, you're dumb damo...

"Imus in the Morning was carried by about 90 radio stations across the United States[2], although at the time of its cancellation it was carried by 61 stations.[3] Arbitron analysis put the program among the most listened to radio talk shows in the United States,[4] with about 1.6 million radio listeners per week[5]."

", article, David Kiley wrote in Business Week magazine that Imus in the Morning commanded higher advertising rates compared to competing talk shows with larger audiences, because the Imus show was less politically partisan and its demographics were "affluent, educated and influential men"."

At the time of its television cancellation, Imus in the Morning averaged 361,000 viewers in the first quarter of 2007 and was up 39 percent over the previous year, ranking third among cable morning news programs in the Nielsen ratings, compared to 769,000 viewers of Fox and Friends on Fox News Channel and 372,000 viewers of CNN's American Morning.[7] The program was reported to generate $20 million in annual revenue for WFAN, representing approximately 25 percent of the New York anchor station's revenue.

Imus was highly regarded, and respected, among many spheres of political and news. He's been around for 30 years and has/had enormous reach. All you know of him is apparently a few remarks that does not attest to his entire time on the air. He was railroaded by race pimps such as al sharpton.

"Imus in the Morning was carried by about 90 radio stations across the United States[2], although at the time of its cancellation it was carried by 61 stations.[3] Arbitron analysis put the program among the most listened to radio talk shows in the United States,[4] with about 1.6 million radio listeners per week[5]."

", article, David Kiley wrote in Business Week magazine that Imus in the Morning commanded higher advertising rates compared to competing talk shows with larger audiences, because the Imus show was less politically partisan and its demographics were "affluent, educated and influential men"."

At the time of its television cancellation, Imus in the Morning averaged 361,000 viewers in the first quarter of 2007 and was up 39 percent over the previous year, ranking third among cable morning news programs in the Nielsen ratings, compared to 769,000 viewers of Fox and Friends on Fox News Channel and 372,000 viewers of CNN's American Morning.[7] The program was reported to generate $20 million in annual revenue for WFAN, representing approximately 25 percent of the New York anchor station's revenue.

Imus was highly regarded, and respected, among many spheres of political and news. He's been around for 30 years and has/had enormous reach. All you know of him is apparently a few remarks that does not attest to his entire time on the air. He was railroaded by race pimps such as al sharpton.

How satisfying it must be. :rolleyes:

Yep, this needs to be combined with the state by statre mental illness chart to get a true perspective.

I have to say, even if it was a publicity stund to boost ratings (and it probably was, and has easily succeeded at that due to all of the controversy), his lack of restraint just makes me think he's an idiot. Actually, I'd never even heard of Imus until the scandal...

Actually...............

I have to say, even if it was a publicity stund to boost ratings (and it probably was, and has easily succeeded at that due to all of the controversy), his lack of restraint just makes me think he's an idiot. Actually, I'd never even heard of Imus until the scandal...

Imus is the only Liberal that I find honest and funny...
sing it girls for Vinnie#3... www.stupidity.org/sound/89

Oh, I'd heard of him. Only because of the Howard Stern flick mentioning how he passed Imus in the Morning in ratings.

LMAO..............

Oh, I'd heard of him. Only because of the Howard Stern flick mentioning how he passed Imus in the Morning in ratings.

Two lefty Liberals biting each other in the butt..for ratings...reminds me of two dudes and dudettes on this board...l

side note:I only learned of Imus because he was a morning spot on KPTL 1300 a oldies station a buddy of mine was a dj on...Scott told me to give a listen...he cracked me up..albeit I am a super conservative and all...go figure

Last edited:
Back