The Korean War and MASH

Yes, they show M*A*S*H reruns over here. Brilliant stuff, doubt that it would get made today though.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

Of course it wouldn't get made today. It's a different time. Shakespeare, the bible, or Leave it to Beaver wouldn't get made today either

I have in-laws in Saigon and they can give you chapter and verse on what the Viet Cong did to the populace. They were nasty bastards intent on imposing a rigid Communist system on the South. It was only when the Viet Minh finally realised that they didn't have a fucking clue how to run a successful economy that they let the Saigonese turn the country around. The only reason they did that was because they realised that there was a very real prospect of a new war starting up.

Sent from my iPhone 25S Turbo

The VC bulldozed over the Souths graveyards and destroyed most of the western influence after the war....reminds me of the pinheads of today

trying to destroy any reminders of southerners from the Civil War....protesting southern monuments and the rebel flag, etc......

they're just like the VC in Vietnam.....assholes attempting to rewrite history to their liking....

The VC bulldozed over the Souths graveyards and destroyed most of the western influence after the war....reminds me of the pinheads of today

trying to destroy any reminders of southerners from the Civil War....protesting southern monuments and the rebel flag, etc......

they're just like the VC in Vietnam.....assholes attempting to rewrite history to their liking....
Surprisingly they left churches like Notre Dame, although you can still see bullet holes in the brick walls outside. It was only by going to Vietnam that I realised that most of the Vietcong were actually South Vietnamese controlled by the Viet Ming who were from the North.

Last edited:
Of course it wouldn't get made today. It's a different time. Shakespeare, the bible, or Leave it to Beaver wouldn't get made today either

Leave it to Beaver, are you insane? Anyway if you paid attention you'd know that it had three sell out runs in the West End.

Last edited:

You can Groan away Rune.....
but you can't erase the truth of my post.....
You morons aren't only like the VC, you copy the Taliban and ISIS....you are just like them, following in their footsteps.....

Charles Emerson Winchester III, clearly the Republican of the M*A*S*H unit.
Proves just how long the left wing propaganda machine has been in operation.....
and how well its been influencing the populous....\\
Public schools, colleges, Hollywood tv, and the liberal life media....

Fuck the south.

Back