The Kraken has been released!

ZenMode

..on Rudy.

Judge orders Rudy Giuliani to turn over his NYC penthouse to defamed election workers

NY Law........ is raping conservatives and Republicans.

Escape from NY................... I did many years ago.
Federal judges have jurisdiction in districts, not specific states or individual cities.

1280px-US_Court_of_Appeals_and_District_Court_map.svg.png

..on Rudy.

Judge orders Rudy Giuliani to turn over his NYC penthouse to defamed election workers

I loved reading this. Imagine if you were an election official in Georgia who probably couldn't afford a NYC penthouse, now you have one!

Justice is sweeeeeet. I would say I hope Rudy learned his lesson but I'm afraid Rudy's "learnin' days" are long past.

NY Law........ is raping conservatives and Republicans.

So you think a Republican should get a pass on defaming people? That sounds a bit one-sided.

And it definitely doesn't sound like justice.

Escape from NY................... I did many years ago.

There are probably SO MANY other actual GOOD reasons to escape NY. But whining because your favorite grifters don't get more passes for their sins isn't really one of them.

So you think a Republican should get a pass on defaming people? That sounds a bit one-sided.

There are probably SO MANY other actual GOOD reasons to escape NY. But whining because your favorite grifters don't get more passes for their sins isn't really one of them.
You are obviously oblivious of what has transpired in the USA for the last 8 years.

You clearly think Democrats should

It also rapes any Democrat who steps out of line. Adams stepped out of line regarding the illegal alien invasion within his city and now he's paying for it.

Adams indicted on 5 federal public corruption charges, including bribery and wire fraud​

edition.cnn.com/2024/09/25/us/new-york-city-mayor-eric-adams-indicted/index.html

Care to point out the connection to "stepp(ing) out of line regarding the illegal alien invasion within his city"?

Rudy was crazed with power and abused women who worked in election offices, identifying them by name and in public. He put them in danger and they were terrified to come out in public. So he lost the suit and has to pay damages. He , like Trump, thinks he is above above the law. He lost the trial and is trying to keep from paying. Alex Jones delayed his paying for years. Trump is hiding from his . Rudy is just following suit.

Back