The last 6 months my friends have thought I was dead. Now they found out I am alive

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Six months ago I completely went incognito. I had to clear my head. My phone ran out of battery and I never recharged it. I stopped going on aim, etc.

I turned on my phone in aprilish and it was full of voicemails like "please call me if you get this message, we all think you are dead (not joking).

My friends don't know my home number as I knew them all in boston and they've never visited etc

Anyway, someone found out my number today, and they know I am alive. Now I have to think of a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly good excuse

:good4u:

You will never be as handsome, well-educated, erudite, accomplished or wealthy as The Southern Man.

May as well end it.

Now.

Have someone official sounding call your friends back and tell them that they are with the Homeland Security Office at Guantanamo Bay, and that they need to know their connection to the man who has been posing as and american.

Have him ask for their exact location so someone can come by and pick them up for questioning.

I'm betting they stop calling your number.

You can either tell them you were recruited into the CIA and had to attend rendition courses for the past six months, or you can just tell them the truth.

Call them and, in a very excited voice, say "I finally managed to escape, DON'T PAY THE RANSOM!!!"

Grind for once in your life tell them the truth
Why ruin a perfect streak?

Grind, your best bet in this situation is to claim either temporary insanity or amnesia. To help seal the deal, have a real head injury scar to show.

Six months ago I completely went incognito. I had to clear my head. My phone ran out of battery and I never recharged it. I stopped going on aim, etc.

I turned on my phone in aprilish and it was full of voicemails like "please call me if you get this message, we all think you are dead (not joking).

My friends don't know my home number as I knew them all in boston and they've never visited etc

Anyway, someone found out my number today, and they know I am alive. Now I have to think of a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly good excuse

:good4u:

DAMN, I bet they were disappointed!! :cof1:

Just tell them you lost your phone and with it the contact list. You didn't get the VM because you, well, lost your frickin' phone.

Back