The last 6 months my friends have thought I was dead. Now they found out I am alive

1. Say you've been in "The Vortex".

2. If anyone asks any further questions repeat what this woman says word for word.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dervKV4pqQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Abraham IM IN THE VORTEX - Esther Jerry Hicks[/ame]

Nobody will ask any more questions.

btw, im not joking, they really did think i was dead, lol.

It'll blow over. My big bro did the same thing to my parents for 3 and a half years when he was in his early 20's.

When he finally called, mom sent him on the obligatory gigantic guilt trip. For the next 20 years she'd occasionally bring it up just to bug him. Lately I've taken up the mantle just to remind him how old he is.

Just tell them you were clearing your head, you needed some space and you're sorry.

The ones that care will forgive you.

zappas so far it's between taht or this elaborate lie ive come up with that ive been gone in another state for half a year

that's my thoughts al ^
It'll be more in tune with your personality as well. Besides, I can assume that since they are your friends, they'd have a general idea of your residence. If this is there first attempt at contact, they can't be that worried anyways.

no they contacted me a bunch of times and i ignored them and they left voice messages saying they were worried and concerned i was hurt/dead

Six months ago I completely went incognito. I had to clear my head. My phone ran out of battery and I never recharged it. I stopped going on aim, etc.

I turned on my phone in aprilish and it was full of voicemails like "please call me if you get this message, we all think you are dead (not joking).

My friends don't know my home number as I knew them all in boston and they've never visited etc

Anyway, someone found out my number today, and they know I am alive. Now I have to think of a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly good excuse

:good4u:
No you're not. You're really dead. You're just dreaming that you're alive.

I think if you just tell them you aren't a very intelligent person and you had lapse of judgment it won't be that big of a surprise to them.....have more faith in your friends.....

they are all idiots.

Prerequisite to being your friend it would seem...

Lunatic.jpg

Back