The Lefty Crutch

Evmetro

I realize that a "crutch" already sums up what the left is about, but this thread is directed towards how the left needs to distort written and spoken words and information in order to sculpt the political landscape. It would appear that all roads for the left must lead to wealth redistribution and power over people, so all political agenda will be oriented toward these objectives.

So, on to what I am talking about in regard to how the left distorts the written and spoken words and informaion in order to sculpt their political landscape. For starters, a lefty already has it in his mind as he reads this very post, that he is going to give it a quick scan to find the quickest way to discredit it or derail it. He is not interested in objectively dismantling it with stronger logic, he just wants to kill it via the quickest and easiest means as possible. Derail, dodge, divert, redefine, invert, or otherwise evade.

I started a few threads on this forum that were never answered by lefties, because of how they can only dodge, derail, divert invert, or otherwise evade. One of these threads was asking for a quote where Trump labels Mexicans as a group as rapists, and another thread asked for a link that showed evidence of Trump being a racist. Lefties were unable to post a smoking gun for either thread, they were only able to post stuff that required hope and speculation from a lefty perspective. Absolutely nothing that would qualify as evidence. They sure did post a lot of stuff, but only distorted information designed to fulfill the lefty narrative.

When I scroll through the active topics, I see lefty titles that support lefty agenda, but the when I read them, something is always missing. In order to support the lefty thread titles, certain conditional words are used. Reportedly, allegedly, sources say, from an anonymous source, so and so said, etc... Why do lefties need this crutch?

As I have already said, lefties will only be looking to squash this thread, so I do not expect to see any objective lefty replies. I predict evasive lefty replies, maybe even a lefty who evades by making his own predictions.

Alone, and angry for Christmas?

I am sorry to hear, I hope things get better. I am more fortunate, and am with my family and kids this Christmas.

Btw, if you are a lefty, your post supports my opening post, in which case I thank you for demonstrating what I was talking about.

I realize that a "crutch" already sums up what the left is about, but this thread is directed towards how the left needs to distort written and spoken words and information in order to sculpt the political landscape. It would appear that all roads for the left must lead to wealth redistribution and power over people, so all political agenda will be oriented toward these objectives.

So, on to what I am talking about in regard to how the left distorts the written and spoken words and informaion in order to sculpt their political landscape. For starters, a lefty already has it in his mind as he reads this very post, that he is going to give it a quick scan to find the quickest way to discredit it or derail it. He is not interested in objectively dismantling it with stronger logic, he just wants to kill it via the quickest and easiest means as possible. Derail, dodge, divert, redefine, invert, or otherwise evade.

I started a few threads on this forum that were never answered by lefties, because of how they can only dodge, derail, divert invert, or otherwise evade. One of these threads was asking for a quote where Trump labels Mexicans as a group as rapists, and another thread asked for a link that showed evidence of Trump being a racist. Lefties were unable to post a smoking gun for either thread, they were only able to post stuff that required hope and speculation from a lefty perspective. Absolutely nothing that would qualify as evidence. They sure did post a lot of stuff, but only distorted information designed to fulfill the lefty narrative.

When I scroll through the active topics, I see lefty titles that support lefty agenda, but the when I read them, something is always missing. In order to support the lefty thread titles, certain conditional words are used. Reportedly, allegedly, sources say, from an anonymous source, so and so said, etc... Why do lefties need this crutch?

As I have already said, lefties will only be looking to squash this thread, so I do not expect to see any objective lefty replies. I predict evasive lefty replies, maybe even a lefty who evades by making his own predictions.

Here's my prediction. That Evmetro will post some babbling piece of horseshit, then predict that when he is called on said horseshit will respond with "I told you so!"

Thank you in advance for proving me right.

I am sorry to hear, I hope things get better. I am more fortunate, and am with my family and kids this Christmas.

Btw, if you are a lefty, your post supports my opening post, in which case I thank you for demonstrating what I was talking about.

Here's my prediction. That Evmetro will post some babbling piece of horseshit, then predict that when he is called on said horseshit will respond with "I told you so!"

Thank you so much for validating my opening post. Your response was exactly how I predicted it in the opening post. Excellent evasion tactic, you rock!

Lol, I see you found that little goody that I left for you in the last sentence of the opening post. Did that last sentence of the op make you feel special?

Lol, I see you found that little goody that I left for you in the last sentence of the opening post. Did that last sentence of the op make you feel special?

Yep. My post is the same that I provided in June, when you came on this forum trying the same bullshit you just did. You are pathetically predictable, fucktard.

I look forward to outing you on your same bullshit in the future, shitweasel.

Yea. The last sentence of my opening post, followed by your response in post 9 was a massive victory for you. I am so amazed at how bright and clever you are.

Here’s the same wording I used back in June to call you on the same pieces of shit you posted then and post now. Memorize it, punk. You’ll see it every time, bitch.

“Here's my prediction. That Evmetro will post some babbling piece of horseshit, then predict that when he is called on said horseshit will respond with "I told you so!"

Thank you in advance for proving me right.”

Are you OK? Hope you have a merry Christmas because you are so angry.

I don't know how any of you lefties are having a Merry Christmas. You've been nothing but angry since November, 2016 when the one you thought couldn't lose did so to someone you consider an idiot. I don't know if any of you have figured out yet that every time you try to degrade Trump, it makes Hillary look even worse.

Here’s the same wording I used back in June to call you on the same pieces of shit you posted then and post now. Memorize it, punk. You’ll see it every time, bitch.

“Here's my prediction. That Evmetro will post some babbling piece of horseshit, then predict that when he is called on said horseshit will respond with "I told you so!"

Thank you in advance for proving me right.”

Still whining after more than a year that your bitch lost to someone you consider an idiot.

Please keep calling Trump anything you can think of. It just make the one you thought wouldn't lose look even worse.

You really are stupid aren't you? There is no evading a meaningless drivel post about your twisted vision of how your ridiculous posts are answered. Nobody evades you. You never ever have a point or offer any intelligent responses. Leftys just laugh and go on to the next one that may actually make a point. Why do you care about leftys crotches so much?

Last edited:
Nobody i know spends any time thinking about Hillary or the election. Trump is simply getting the criticism he deserves for bringing the Twit to Twitter. He is the worlds oldest teenager, calling world leaders and Dems, insulting childish names. We worry about the future. The immature president we have now may be very dangerous, especially after he gets in trouble with Mueller.

They are not connected, and Trump degrades himself. Hillary is silent. Not talking like Trump So that post makes no sense at all.

Back