The legitimate borders of France

Their healthcare system spends around $300 per person per year. Life expectancy is up there with Europe and the US. Of course a lot of that is due to them eating healthy food, not the processed crap foisted on people by fast food chains. Sadly I fear it's only a matter of time before they set up operations and the Cubans end up as obese as Americans.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Their healthcare system spends around $300 per person per year. Life expectancy is up there with Europe and the US. Of course a lot of that is due to them eating healthy food, not the processed crap foisted on people by fast food chains. Sadly I fear it's only a matter of time before they set up operations and the Cubans end up as obese as Americans.

You say this as obesity is spiking in the UK...

You say this as obesity is spiking in the UK...
Yes and much of that can be attributed to the meteoric rise in fast food outlets. The majority of Cubans are normal sized but a few years of McShit burgers and they'll turn into fat cunts like Merkins. Of course then Big Pharma will swoop in to sell them diabetes and heart drugs, then they will​ truly be part of the American empire.

Yes and much of that can be attributed to the meteoric rise in fast food outlets. The majority of Cubans are normal sized but a few years of McShit burgers and they'll turn into fat cunts like Merkins. Of course then Big Pharma will swoop in to sell them diabetes and heart drugs, then they will​ truly be part of the American empire.

Cool, keep building more, and pretending that it's not your fault.

Back