The Lumbersexual

you dont' have to read it anymore. you are free. now start posting productively instead of whining all the time
I think sometimes you act like a blubbering vagina just to keep in practice.
You and I have gotten along great, did you support his decision? I can't believe he was not the one who pushed this and I honestly can't believe you would agree to it since you previously had an issue with him placing you on forced ignore. And before you ask how can a new member know this, I looked up "ignore" under Corhort's username and saw your response to him for place you on forced ignore.

Can you explain to me why Troll is allowed to mock my wife, harass me since I joined but I'm the one who gets punished?

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

you dont' have to read it anymore. you are free. now start posting productively instead of whining all the time

You just proved that you protect your boy sock. His perverted threads about me and posts about my wife are productive in your fucked up mind. He creates threads about me, but I'm the one on forced ignore. You really don't want new posters on this board. You do your best to run posters off this board. Your sock boy could create a million threads about me and you would just laugh and applaud him. And amazingly, you don't see that as being disingenuous.

Basically your boy sock is the one with the issue, but since you have to protect him, you punish me for his infatuation with me. Like I said, enjoy your little scraps of power to run posters off this board and play demi god, because it is clear as day you have no power in real life. No secure person would act like a total disingenuous prick like you.

You just proved that you protect your boy sock. His perverted threads about me and posts about my wife are productive in your fucked up mind. He creates threads about me, but I'm the one on forced ignore. You really don't want new posters on this board. You do your best to run posters off this board. Your sock boy could create a million threads about me and you would just laugh and applaud him. And amazingly, you don't see that as being disingenuous.

Basically your boy sock is the one with the issue, but since you have to protect him, you punish me for his infatuation with me. Like I said, enjoy your little scraps of power to run posters off this board and play demi god, because it is clear as day you have no power in real life. No secure person would act like a total disingenuous prick like you.

keep crying, no one cares. At this time I will be putting you on ignore myself, so if you have any future problems that need addressing you'll have to report to our mod forum

Back