The Million Hillbilly March

You disgust me, making fun of veterans, how dare you. I suppose the double amputee on the Segway deserves your criticism, you leftists just don't care about our servicemen and women. Does it matter where our brave service people come from? Maybe some are people you would call hillbillies, of course if you needed them to protect you then they are great. Then to ban anyone who would disagree with you how cowardly, but what should we expect.

The real story
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...des-million-vet-march-descends-on-washington/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The real story about anything is never going to come from the fucking blaze!

You've turned a blind eye to the exposure of the not-so-swifties. I'm talking gross exaggerations, distortions of fact, contradictions and slanderous lies.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/swift.asp
par for the course for Jerome Corsi.The author of "Unfit for Command"

The guy who debated Kerry on the Dick Cavett show is John E. O'Neill, he got his ass kicked (in that debate) and has been slithering around since then.

Kerry went to North Korea and belittled his own country, lets talk about these honorable vets that you are criticizing, they certainly earned the right to protest against tyranny, they have already fought it once. Your comparing them to Kerry is what is digusting!

Kerry went to North Korea and belittled his own country, lets talk about these honorable vets that you are criticizing, they certainly earned the right to protest against tyranny, they have already fought it once. Your comparing them to Kerry is what is digusting!
of course they can criticize, but they make shit up about Kerrys Swiftboat Service /claiming his medals were bogus, and such - it was a slime campaign.

So muchso that to be 'swiftboated" is now in the lexicon, wherebye it means to be unjustly accused.

Killing for money is not honorable in my book
Mostly guys who couldn't get into college

of course they can criticize, but they make shit up about Kerrys Swiftboat Service /claiming his medals were bogus, and such - it was a slime campaign.

So muchso that to be 'swiftboated" is now in the lexicon, wherebye it means to be unjustly accused.

Cutting yourself shaving does not merit the purple heart!

Cite. I posted your sentence in google and found zilch about Kerry belittling the US in NK.

Because it was Vietnam you idiot but you wouldn't know that, because you were so busy trying to defend him you did not read.

http://americanpatriotsagainstkerry.wordpress.com/john-kerry-meeting-north-vietnamese-in-paris/
More Corsi Crap. There is a law you can't attempt to conduct foreign policy for the US. (Logan Act).

Corsi calling the meeting with the NVietnam "treason" is just typical Corsi. Sells books to you idjits.

Why do you warpigs eat this shit up?

Kerry “went to Paris on a private trip, where he had one brief meeting with Madam Binh and others. In an effort to find facts, he learned that status of the peace talks from their point of view and about any progress in resolving the conflict, particularly as it related to the fate of the POWs,” Meehan added. Kerry was reportedly on his honeymoon with his first wife, Julia Thorne, when he met with the communist delegations.

But Corsi does not accept the Kerry campaign’s explanation

You've turned a blind eye to the exposure of the not-so-swifties. I'm talking gross exaggerations, distortions of fact, contradictions and slanderous lies.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/swift.asp

One guy claims to be a purple heart hero and more than a dozen that served with him say 'bullshit" ?.....I'll believe the dirty dozen...
Kerry revealed himself at the Congressional hearings....Him and Hanoi Jane, pukes.
Any man that has to write himself up for medals is a loser and phony...and then years later have them re-writen with more bullshit to enhance them.

Last edited:
One guy claims to be a purple heart hero and more than a dozen that served with him say 'bullshit" ?.....I'll believe the dirty dozen...
Kerry revealed himself at the Congressional hearings....Him and Hanoi Jane, pukes.

Please supply proof that "a dozen that served with him say bullshit". Thanks

Any man that has to write himself up for medals is a loser and phony...and then years later have them re-writen with more bullshit to enhance them.

Guess that takes in a lot more people than just Kerry, huh. Read it and weep, not-so-swiftie.

While clearly an individual decoration, the Purple Heart differs from all other decorations in that an individual is not "recommended" for the decoration; rather he or she is entitled to it upon meeting specific criteria.

http://www.recognizethesacrifice.org/purple-heart-criteria.html

Back