The most awesome person on this planet

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
No. You moron...I'm a world citizen because I'm traveled, speak several foreign languages, am well-read, and have friends all over the world.
Did you see me clarify...my white friends number closer to 40-50%...and I'm sorry if all of this is throwing you for a loop. It kinda shoots to hell, all your baseless accusations and characterizations. You can't stand it, that white people, in general, like me. LOL You and your racist buddies are the only ones who don't. And you and they don't matter. How do you like them apples?

give it up, he is the most awesome person on this planet.

Poet is a king among men.

He makes this guy look like a fucking tool:

The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

Last edited:
i saw a video the other day where two guys from a mexican cartel were executed. one had his head cut off with a chain, the other with a dull knife. shit was grossaroo.

you know what movie is majorly overrated? the green mile. I used to like it, but I saw it again yesterday (and about a month before that) and... shits boring as balls. not interesting, not many compelling characters. Tom hanks sucks after 1994. every movie he is in has that same music, the same tracking shots. the setting is dumb, the plot is barely there, it's more like a few small narratives interwoven.

you know what movie is majorly overrated? the green mile. I used to like it, but I saw it again yesterday (and about a month before that) and... shits boring as balls. not interesting, not many compelling characters. Tom hanks sucks after 1994. every movie he is in has that same music, the same tracking shots. the setting is dumb, the plot is barely there, it's more like a few small narratives interwoven.

I thought you were talking about the one that starred Tom Hanks and a volleyball.....

Who would make anyone a "volleyball", but a bunch of bullies. Oh, but to get you "one on one", you'd run home to mommie.

Back