The most awesome person on this planet

Yes, with Tom Hanks...great movie. However I fail to see the connection to PMP's impetus. Wilson was Tom Hanks' character's de facto companion. PMP's suggestion that I'm a volleyball is more bravado and wishful thinking.

It was a light hearted comment.

Poet is a king among men.

He makes this guy look like a fucking tool:

The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

Good god could you guys get over it, could we get a collective name for the poet whiners, too? Voltaire, yurt and sf?

By the way, what is the lovely ladies trio's name?

Yes, with Tom Hanks...great movie. However I fail to see the connection to PMP's impetus. Wilson was Tom Hanks' character's de facto companion. PMP's suggestion that I'm a volleyball is more bravado and wishful thinking.

I was merely thinking that given your witty repartee you might have been typecast as Hank's companion on the deserted island......

Good god could you guys get over it, could we get a collective name for the poet whiners, too? Voltaire, yurt and sf?

By the way, what is the lovely ladies trio's name?

If we're not going to be the crazy sluts I don't want a name! I have my heart set on that one...

Where would I be without haters? LOL

Where would they be without you as a focus for their impotent rage?

Note also that Yurt's NOT a partisan hypocrite or anything...BUT he's started yet ANOTHER thread devoted to pitiful personal attacks and not one person says a word about it.

Where would they be without you as a focus for their impotent rage?

Note also that Yurt's NOT a partisan hypocrite or anything...BUT he's started yet ANOTHER thread devoted to pitiful personal attacks and not one person says a word about it.

Zappa any suspect posts made by any con, if you see one that I don't, please flag me. Yurt is going to answer for anything posted by any con that is off-color, racist, sexist, or abusive in any manner whatsoever. Just PM me a link if you see anything. Yurt needs to have his attention called to them all. Every. Single. One.

And I don't want to miss anything.

Zappa any suspect posts made by any con, if you see one that I don't, please flag me. Yurt is going to answer for anything posted by any con that is off-color, racist, sexist, or abusive in any manner whatsoever. Just PM me a link if you see anything. Yurt needs to have his attention called to them all. Every. Single. One.

And I don't want to miss anything.

LOL...the insane speaketh. funny how you were just bitching about people doing that very same thing the other day. you are without a doubt a mental case.

LOL...the insane speaketh. funny how you were just bitching about people doing that very same thing the other day. you are without a doubt a mental case.

Yes! That's right! I have been "bitching about it" for a very long time. Did it ever once shut you the fuck up? NO! So now, since bitching about it didn't work, I'm going to join in! Only, just as with every other single thing you could think of - I'm going to do it better! Oh yes.

Back