the next Oklahoma City Bombing

More violence is very possible.

Look at the woman who charged the Capitol with her car? The guy who shot up the federal building in WV?

Isolated incidents? Maybe, but there can be more. These are unstable, frustrated people. Sounds like the very description of Tea Baggers to me.

(Yes, I realize the woman was not a Tea Bagger but hearing voices from Obama and trying to attack the capitol with a car certainly indicates frustration with the govt.)

Desh, did that lefty who flew his private Cessna into the IRS building in Texass not count as the "next Murrah?" I mean, clearly you're waiting for a righty to do something...

Look at the woman who charged the Capitol with her car? The guy who shot up the federal building in WV?

Isolated incidents? Maybe, but there can be more. These are unstable, frustrated people. Sounds like the very description of Tea Baggers to me.

(Yes, I realize the woman was not a Tea Bagger but hearing voices from Obama and trying to attack the capitol with a car certainly indicates frustration with the govt.)

Actually, in her case I think it more shows lack of mental health treatment....

Yo dimwit; both of these BLACK people were Obama supporters.

Yes, you really are THAT stupid.

Actually, in her case I think it more shows lack of mental health treatment....

Wrong again dimwit; it shows an overzealous police force shooting before thinking. Unfortunately a mother of a young baby is dead now and we will never know what ailed her.

But speculate away dimwit; that's what dimwits are really good at. :rolleyes:

I was right about the crash

I was right about white phosphorous in falugia

I was right about the republican election cheating

I was right about the Iraq war not paying for its self

I was right about the republicans needing to heave the tea party

I was right about many many things

I missed this. You spoke about how the tea party was a small meaningless group. Now your claiming you saw them as this big movement all along? I wish Vegas would let me change the predictions on my sports bets like you do your political positions.

Back