The Official Left behind Check-in (for those unraptured)

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
please make sure to post at 6pm your time in this thread so we can know who was and wasn't raptured.

Oh, nevermind, I forgot God is an American. He must operate according to eastern time, so I'll expect his glorious arrival sometime in the next 20 hours. If I'm not chilling with my dead relatives later, I'll be certain to check in.

I wonder what time zone God operates from, because it's already Sunday in New Zealand...

As Saint Potato noted the rapture is supposed to take place 6 pm, local time. As of this writing it's 9:51 pm, Saturday, in New Zealand. (http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_NZ.aspx)

Didn't hear any news about a rapture there so I suppose all New Zealanders are debauched sinners. That settles that. Visiting New Zealand definitely goes on my bucket list! :D

We should all sneak out and make little piles of clothes and shoes all around. Rapture humor.

for all you that didn't know, these rapture retards believe it's not going to happen at any one time, it happens 6pm in each timezone.

for all you that didn't know, these rapture retards believe it's not going to happen at any one time, it happens 6pm in each timezone.

I'm sitting here contemplating if I should cut the lawn. How is one supposed to spend what could be the last six hours on earth?

Last 6 hours:

Gratutious Sex
Tons of drugs
Great music
Skydiving/bungee jumping/hang gliding/para sailing
Kill someone that deserves it
Try to rob a bank just to see if you can pull it off
Start a forrest fire

I just noticed how my list get more criminal towards the end. oh well

9392025_a0ab72c007_o.jpg

I would love to see a series of trimmers begin around 6pm, and last about an hour... I bet there would be more Atheist conversions than ever in the history of the world! lol ..Just please, God, if you have a sense of humor, this would be the perfect time! ;)

I heard an interesting point made yesterday... Many Christians are debunking the prediction by citing the scripture; you shall know not the hour or the day... But it was pointed out, to "know" something is to be absolutely certain of it. Even those who believe this is it, aren't absolutely certain, they can't be until it happens, none of us can. We can THINK one way or the other, but we simply don't KNOW... we can't KNOW. I had never thought of it like that, but even if the nuts are right... the Bible would still have been correct, we didn't KNOW until it happened!

I would love to see a series of trimmers begin around 6pm, and last about an hour... I bet there would be more Atheist conversions than ever in the history of the world! lol ..Just please, God, if you have a sense of humor, this would be the perfect time! ;)

I heard an interesting point made yesterday... Many Christians are debunking the prediction by citing the scripture; you shall know not the hour or the day... But it was pointed out, to "know" something is to be absolutely certain of it. Even those who believe this is it, aren't absolutely certain, they can't be until it happens, none of us can. We can THINK one way or the other, but we simply don't KNOW... we can't KNOW. I had never thought of it like that, but even if the nuts are right... the Bible would still have been correct, we didn't KNOW until it happened!

Hey, Dix. Is \(\(\(\/)/)/ picking on you?

http://www.echorental.com/pics/trimmers.gif
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs/themoment/posts/0813trimmers10.jpg

HAHA, those dumb atheists who don't believe in anything without evidence certainly would believe in this if there were evidence! Good point, LOL!

We can't know? Well, that would be a convenient go-to point for a incorrect belief system attempting to hide itself from rational criticism. Not saying that your belief system is anything like that, LOL!

Back