The Official Left behind Check-in (for those unraptured)

Maybe the Rapture did happen and we just don't know anyone who was worthy. :dunno:

After all, the good Lord did destroy the entire cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Who would have thought not one single person was worthy of saving? Well, except Lot and his incestuous daughters which begs the question, "Are women predisposed to incestuous relationships worthy of saving in God's eyes?

(Excerpt) Father-daughter incest near the town of Tzo'ar: In verses 30 to 38, the second story describes how Lot's two daughters got their father drunk on wine, engaged in sexual intercourse with him on two successive nights, became pregnant, and eventually gave birth to two sons Moab and Benammi. (End)
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chrincest.htm

Maybe Mr. Camping can shed some light on this.

On the other hand I imagine he has enough to deal with right now.

In New York, retired transportation agency worker Robert Fitzpatrick was inspired by Camping's message to spend over $140,000 of his savings on subway posters and outdoor advertisements warning of the May 21 Judgment Day.

When the hour came and went, he said: "I do not understand why ...," as his speech broke off and he looked at his watch.

"I do not understand why nothing has happened."

LOL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

FUCKING IDIOT PWNED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god, I have to keep reading these stories of retards being disappointed. mmm yes their misery sustains me

In New York, retired transportation agency worker Robert Fitzpatrick was inspired by Camping's message to spend over $140,000 of his savings on subway posters and outdoor advertisements warning of the May 21 Judgment Day.

LOL, what a real dumbass.

Maybe the Rapture did happen and we just don't know anyone who was worthy. :dunno:

Yeah, maybe God got here to rapture us and when he looked around, he said... I can't take these idiots back to the Kingdom of Heaven, we've got our standards... they still need another millennium of evolving before they are ready!

DGcyJ.jpg

And I was so looking forward to some good post-rapture looting. Jeez, now I have to mow the grass.

Back