The official Round III and Round IV Debate Championship TRASHTALKING pwning thread

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Home stretch you mouth breathers. Not much more to go.

2 youngins pwn elite members remain. Will they face each other in the finals? Or perhaps they will both crash and burn.

Also remaining is last years JPP first ever winner of the coveted best debater award. He is posed to stand on the skulls of all those he has slayed in the past. Ready to rip the eyes out of anyone that dares cross him.

And we also have superfreak, werewolf regular, and pwner of the outside forums. He chooses not to dwell much in the cesspool of whatever goes, but makes his way in the otherworlds of current events and general politics, where he risks long winded debates with dixie-tard and asshatzombie so we don't have too.

Our hats off to ALL of these fine master debators.

Good luck.

Home stretch you mouth breathers. Not much more to go.

2 youngins pwn elite members remain. Will they face each other in the finals? Or perhaps they will both crash and burn.

Also remaining is last years JPP first ever winner of the coveted best debater award. He is posed to stand on the skulls of all those he has slayed in the past. Ready to rip the eyes out of anyone that dares cross him.

And we also have superfreak, werewolf regular, and pwner of the outside forums. He chooses not to dwell much in the cesspool of whatever goes, but makes his way in the otherworlds of current events and general politics, where he risks long winded debates with dixie-tard and asshatzombie so we don't have too.

Our hats off to ALL of these fine master debators.

Good luck.
Grind, my debate is to say gun control does not solve crimes.
I'm going to the finals, even though my opponent is a fine debater by any standard. Also, you should point that Mott is only in the semis because the person who beat him, Winterborn, quit.

so we have our first issue of this gay ass round:

winterborn wins round 2. Then he decides to retire from the competition.

Thus:

Does mott go forward from round II, because his opponent stepped out of the competition?

Does winterborn go forward from round II, seeing as he won, and therefore threedee is made default winner of round III due to winterborn stepping out of competition.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Sol ain't interested in playing anymore.

look i just want to do what's most fair, and I think the people that could best answer that question are the contestants. now billy and threedee, I am cool with your votes on this matter but make sure you stop being tongue in cheek for a moment.

actually all the contestants should answer this probably because it reflects on the whole thing of which they participated.

even though i quit, i want to point out again how i was shafted in my vote....annie didn't really vote, my debate should have been revoted on or have another debate between three and i...

In total seriousness, I vote for the default advancement to the final. That is all.

What do you expect me to do, voluntarily risk losing? I am a cutthroat bastard who likes to win!! I will also go along with the popular ruling...

even though i quit, i want to point out again how i was shafted in my vote....annie didn't really vote, my debate should have been revoted on or have another debate between three and i...

It was revoted. Annie was replaced with a whole different judge, who's decision was not bandwagon the way hers was. Granted, her being a little jerk made this whole thing into a circus...

It was revoted. Annie was replaced with a whole different judge, who's decision was not bandwagon the way hers was. Granted, her being a little jerk made this whole thing into a circus...

it was revoted? by whom?

and what are the scores?

don't be proud of your win three....i crushed you and you got lucky on the judges :clink:

look i just want to do what's most fair, and I think the people that could best answer that question are the contestants. now billy and threedee, I am cool with your votes on this matter but make sure you stop being tongue in cheek for a moment.
Ok, in all seriousness, I'm not cool with the idea of Mott replacing Winter. I know it's a stupid debate contest (on the internet no less) but seeing as he is both the current champ and the creator of the contest, it'd really taint the image giving the 2nd chance to him. And the fact that he's not cool with it either.

Back