The older you are the harder this is...apparently

i said the number was two and provided my own logic that backed up my conclusion. did I just make up that logic out of thin air too?

what, then, was the question mark behind the sentence......to be honest, when I first read it and saw the = 3 in your "spoiler" I assumed you were arguing with me and Damo and claiming it was 3 instead of 2.....

0 = 1
1-5 = 0
6 = 1
7 = 0
8 = 2
9 = 1

works for every number.

where you guys think like preschoolers, I came up with an entirely different solution that works in every instance.

i basically skipped the circle counting and went straight to the cipher. So i was not wrong. Suck ittttt

0 = 1
1-5 = 0
6 = 1
7 = 0
8 = 2
9 = 1

works for every number.

where you guys think like preschoolers, I came up with an entirely different solution that works in every instance.

Do you know what would work for pre-schoolers?

Count the circles in the numbers...

i said the number was two and provided my own logic that backed up my conclusion. did I just make up that logic out of thin air too?

It's like talking to the sphinx. If I give an answer that is entirely consistent with the riddle, but it juts doesn't happen to be the "clever" one he had in his head, does he still eat me? Yes. Yes he does.

Back