The paradoxes at the heart of reality

So I correctly predicted that anytime you could not get the last word in, you would have an emotional meltdown.

If you were consistently threadbanned by someone and that person then continued to attack you I think you'd be pissed off.

You have the morality and ethics of a pig.

You know NOTHING about morality or ethics.

Yet you want to talk about it as if you have read it.

It is all just a bunch of squiggly lines to you. Try living more ethically you waste.

And if you aren't responsible for SYSTEMATICALLY getting me banned from EVERY thread in which I question your assumptions then you need to talk with your friend the Mods who grant you so much protection it's clear you are special to them.

You have the morality and ethics of a pig!

You know NOTHING about morality or ethics.
Not being able to get the last word in has sent you over the edge, into uncontrolled rage and insanity. Pretty much what I predicted; I just didn't realize it would cause full blown psychosis.

Not being able to get the last word in has sent you over the edge, into uncontrolled rage and insanity. Pretty much what I predicted; I just didn't realize it would cause full blown psychosis.

Why are you such a repulsive person? You talk about morality but you appear to have none.

How on earth do you think it is "cool" to get someone threadbanned and then attack them like a giant pussy?

Explain it to me.

Back