The Perfect Spring Shoe

well purses and shoes do as well I suppose but seriously some of the coach purses i have gotten her that cost like 400bucks didn't even last that long. I have smartened up and started buying that shit on ebay for about 35%-50% less.

well purses and shoes do as well I suppose but seriously some of the coach purses i have gotten her that cost like 400bucks didn't even last that long. I have smartened up and started buying that shit on ebay for about 35%-50% less.

Ebay and thrift stores are the way to go.

My wife and I have an egreement, for every high dollar purse or piece of jewelry she gets, I get another gun. Its worked out so far.

(high dollar meaning not junk)

Ebay and thrift stores are the way to go.

My wife and I have an egreement, for every high dollar purse or piece of jewelry she gets, I get another gun. Its worked out so far.

(high dollar meaning not junk)

thats not a bad one. I tried that a couple years ago. said fine if im spending 800bucks on your gifts i want the same amount in return. what i got was a nice new set of danner boots and a nice -50degree outerwear but she opened a cabellas credit card with a 17% interest rate to get it. I learned my lesson about demanding equal gift compensation.

What is a "coach" fetish? Only turned on by those who coach a team?

If your wife does not know what the Coach brand is, consider yourself lucky and don't bring it up.

Their purses start around $300 to $400 and go up into the $5,000 range.

If your wife does not know what the Coach brand is, consider yourself lucky and don't bring it up.

Their purses start around $300 to $400 and go up into the $5,000 range.
Ah, my wife is frugal and wouldn't care about the brand.

I very much adore that about her.

Ah, my wife is frugal and wouldn't care about the brand.

I very much adore that about her.

i would 2.. one of those qualities that become more attractive about women as I age. Intelligence, stability, thriftiness, among a few others. When I was younger I went for the superficial crap.

Newsflash from the 21st century: I buy my own Coach stuff.

And thats great. My wife stays home because she can, because she chooses to, because we have a 12 year old half of the year, and because of some health issues.

A stay at home Mom is not a throwback to another century. That is, as long as its by her choice.

And thats great. My wife stays home because she can, because she chooses to, because we have a 12 year old half of the year, and because of some health issues.

A stay at home Mom is not a throwback to another century. That is, as long as its by her choice.

I didn't say anything about your wife.

**APPLAUSE**

hell if you can afford it then go for it. Seems that now adays a 2income family is almost a requirement.

hell if you can afford it then go for it. Seems that now adays a 2income family is almost a requirement.
It's only a requirement for those who want to maintain the standards of "richness" they had before they decided to have children. They want to be able to buy the things they want all the time, to have the same cars, etc.

If you are willing to sacrifice some of the things that made you stuff-rich, you will gain the time-rich ability to have one parent stay home.

It's only a requirement for those who want to maintain the standards of "richness" they had before they decided to have children. They want to be able to buy the things they want all the time, to have the same cars, etc.

If you are willing to sacrifice some of the things that made you stuff-rich, you will gain the time-rich ability to have one parent stay home.

You're speaking only of the middle class here. And even then, that's a huge generalization.

yah we tried that out.. didnt work. Think that some people are better at being stay at home then others.

yah we tried that out.. didnt work. Think that some people are better at being stay at home then others.
Probably.

And usually not so paranoid as I am about babysitters. I have reason to be, let that suffice as the explanation and keep away any person who tries to relieve my paranoia.

You're speaking only of the middle class here. And even then, that's a huge generalization.
Not as much as you might believe. Many would be considered in the lower class because they made this choice.

It really is a matter of priority. For me it was huge, because as I stated I am paranoid about letting others watch my kids. Not everybody is and they have more options than I did.

Different priorities does not equal "evil". Those people are just different than I am.

It definitely is a life-changing experience.

It VERY much is. I have been home with my 3 yr old twins since they were 6 months. Adjusting to one income has been difficult, but so would have spending $1,500 on daycare a month.

I have had to learn to be frugal, and it was much easier than I thought it would be. Occasionally I find myself lusting after a new Coach purse, but Ebay makes it much easier for me to afford it now. :)

Back