The Price of America Having the Greatest Military in the World? It's Destroying USA!

not to defend the Military Industrial Complex ( as Ike called it ) - but i'm wondering if maybe we should just stop trying to compete on consumer goods,
and just make war machines for export..

It's a sickening idea..I know,,but our 'American exceptionalism" is manifest on the war machine

I love that you are catching up to the "MIC". Big war means big money for a few that have their money also in Congress pockets. It's WAY deeper than you think I'll assume.

Ironically, we already took this path. America is WAY ahead of you. We are already selling our possible future enemies weapons, only because we need the money to buy the better more high end weapons.

I'll admit selling Saudis arms and letting them sub out the operations would be better than our derelicts doing the killing.
I prefer to spend my investment research on other things
I wouldn't not reduce the mic, we can use the engineering on improving transportation, building technology and energy efficiency

Then welcome to America today kid. We armed Libyan rebels! We also armed Syrian rebels! You know why? Because America doesn't want to be involved in more war. Just run weapons to the people that already want the war. Or maybe you still don't know Bengazi was a weapons running base.....Still think it's a "cover-up". Strange how an undercover operation would be covered up.........simple minded kids.

Then welcome to America today kid. We armed Libyan rebels! We also armed Syrian rebels! You know why? Because America doesn't want to be involved in more war. Just run weapons to the people that already want the war. Or maybe you still don't know Bengazi was a weapons running base.....Still think it's a "cover-up". Strange how an undercover operation would be covered up.........simple minded kids.
It's fanciful to sit on your couch all day gobbling up conspiracy theory!
Kudos to you better half for carrying you, slacker

Back